Am interested in different peoples experiences when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth as many of us on here are, and I thought a little survey could be interesting smile
Would love for you to fill it in if you're comfortable with it!
1. First or consecutive bub?
2. Did you do anything leading up to the birth to prepare yourself better, ie. raspberry leaf tea, squats, yoga etc?
3. Did you go in to labour naturally or were you induced?
4. If it were spontaneous, was there anything you did to naturally induce labour (ie. sex, curry, EP, accupuncture etc)?
5. Was it a vaginal birth or ceaser? If ceaser, why? (ie. failure to progress, small pelvis, posterior)?
6. How long was the labour?
7. Any pain relief?
8. Did you have any cuts/tears/stitches or similar?
9. Any after birth complications?
10. Best advice on dealing with labour?
11. If you've had more than one bub, were second/consec labours shorter/easier?
12. How big was bub born?
13. Gender of bub?
14. If you could do it all again, would you change anything?
15. How long after the birth did you feel back to (almost!) normal?
If you want to ad anything else, please feel free. Think this will be interesting!
Thanks in advance if you feel up to answering, and feel free to leave anything else you find too personal.
Cheers ladies smile