Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

pain down thier nead advice? Lock Rss

hi

im 37 weeks.i been having pain down stairs it happen when i get brackton hicks it like her heads n pushing out it make me feel like im going to wet myself.i cant move at all until she moves up a bit move up a bit.it kinda like when ur pushing the baby out i all so get the burning feeling.
i neva had it with my son he was a big baby 4kgs so i was thinking could she be bigger?
any1 eles had this feeling?
is this normal?
thanks sorry it their to much info
Hi,
I didn't expreince this and its not lookingh too hopefull so far that anyone else has as I noticed you posted this 4 hours or so ago. It does sound very odd though. May pay to talk to your midwife about it I think sitting on a swiss ball is meant to help the pain and discomfort of these type of things too.
Hi tegmac,
I am also 37 weeks and when i get braxton hicks pains i get a stinging sort of burning pain aswell. Not everytime but my doc said it is quiet normal to get painful b/hicks with your 2nd and consecutive pregnancies. I would speak to your doc about it at your next appointement just to resure yourself its ok.
Kyles
Oh i know what your talking about!!!! Except my burning pain down there has been constant for the past 2 days. Thats exactly how i explained, its that burning feeling you get when pushing baby out, but no where near as painful, lol. Today it feels as if ive been riding a horse for the past wk, gotta love pregnancy. I think it may be our baby's getting ready to meet us grin I remember getting the burning pain, plus other pain, the night before i went into labour with Lilli, she was born at 37wks, so maybe your having some pre-labour hun.

Good luck!!

Sign in to follow this topic