Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Welcome to our lil girl Lock Rss

Hello to all

We have just welcomed home our 3rd child. A little daughter, 7lb3oz 47cm (38 weeks gust). She has also 2 brothers who are 2.6 and 16mths. They were 7lb13oz 49.5cm (40+4 gust) and 7lb 4oz 49cm (37+6 gust). We have very similar newborns!

The older is just delighted and wont let her go, the younger is delighted but is happy just to look. (the older was the same when his brother was born, just different personalities)

This was my first planned c-section after 2 emergency c-sections. It was quite strange. Having the spinal block put in was not as nice as it didnt relieve any pain (I didnt have any pain!) so I felt like a lump of wood useless on a table. It was also so relaxed and happy mood as apposed to the emergency c-sections. I was also far more emotional this time- I think becasue i had a bit more energy having not been thru labour. I was so happy to see her. I am also so delighted to have a daughter!

I am happy to be home now as to establish a routine (of sorts) and 'get on with it'. I really missed my family while I was in hospital, but also found it ammusing with the stories that my husband told me as he tried to cope with 2 toddlers!

Anyway... I cant think of anything else for now- gotta love sleep deprevation and not being able to think!

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

A big Congratulations! What did you name your new baby girl?
Enjoy your beautiful family!

Congrats! Enjoy every minute!

Mum of Ondene Rose 27/6/2006, EDD Baby Boy 11 Feb

CONGRATS!!!!
Ellise Grace

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic