Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Modesty During and After giving Birth - May Contain Adult Themes!

Modesty During and After giving Birth - May Contain Adult Themes! Lock Rss

the first poo after having a baby is the scariest thing you will ever do, your sit there, you know what you need to do, but your too damn scared to push cos last time you pushed a baby came out. I seriously sat on the toilet for half an hour psyching myself up just to do a poo. smile

Bahahaha! I had to do one before I was allowed to be discharged to make sure I still could but I just can't bring myself to pooh at hospital! I had to pray for a pooh to come so I could go home! Bahahaha. They eventually gave me something to make me go!
The first time you stand up after delivery is the yukiest!! You feel like a truck has hit you and they give you a pad to just sit between your legs while you shuffle off to the showers, meanwhile blood gushing on the floor!! So gross.....so not looking forward to that again!

Oh and I also had a visitor bust in on my stitches check!! So embarrassed....even after all of that!!

SOOOO much to look forward to unsure unsure

Geez the baby better be worth it wink

It is all SOOOOOO worth it though!!!! You hold your little one on your chest and it doesn't matter what you went through to get him/her.

Also i had the thing (can't remember the name) that makes you go toilet within like 10 minutes. So there were no 'accidents' during labour. I was so glad my OB made me have it haha.
Deleted cos I'm still too embarrassed laugh
I was in the lift in labour with my twins, going up to the labour ward and hanging on to the rails and my DH for support. I had this tremendous urge to push for some reason so I started to take my knickers off! Right there in the public lift - there was DH, myself, an oler women and her 2 teenage sons that were absolutly horrified! I just remember my DH trying to hold the lift doors open and get me out and I was NOT moving, I had my knickers off down around my ankles by this time and I remember looking up and seeing how red faced these poor teenage boys were. I knew at that instant it wasnt 'appropiate behaviour' I was displaying but I couldnt have cared less.

The poor mum and kids went and got the midwife for me and DH. I think DH was even more embarrassed.
Lol
some of these stories are a classic!
when i had ds1 i had a small internal tear i had my sil come to visit and she brought her 18yr old brother, i had no pants on, just a sheet over me and pad between my legs when a midwife came in and lifted the end of the sheet to check bleeding poor sil's brother didnt know where to look! i prob turned him off gineys for life! not the prettiest site!

I was in the lift in labour with my twins, going up to the labour ward and hanging on to the rails and my DH for support. I had this tremendous urge to push for some reason so I started to take my knickers off! Right there in the public lift - there was DH, myself, an oler women and her 2 teenage sons that were absolutly horrified! I just remember my DH trying to hold the lift doors open and get me out and I was NOT moving, I had my knickers off down around my ankles by this time and I remember looking up and seeing how red faced these poor teenage boys were. I knew at that instant it wasnt 'appropiate behaviour' I was displaying but I couldnt have cared less.

The poor mum and kids went and got the midwife for me and DH. I think DH was even more embarrassed.
Lol

hahahaha oh my god this is hilarious...

After DS birth I had no fart control for the first week. they would just come out. very embarrassing.

After DS birth I had no fart control for the first week. they would just come out. very embarrassing.

I had this too! Mine was a bit longer than a week though, soooo embarrassing. Once I was in Big W and did the whole fart per step thing. I couldn't get out of there quick enough and I didn't go back for aaages lmao

glad i'm not the only one! hahaha so embarrassing!

Hahaha.. I remember being asked if I could 'hold on to my wind'.. thankfully I could smile

I had this too! Mine was a bit longer than a week though, soooo embarrassing. Once I was in Big W and did the whole fart per step thing. I couldn't get out of there quick enough and I didn't go back for aaages lmao

LOL!!! you really made me giggle there!! Bought back some memories i rather not share HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic