Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Did your birthing partner try the gas?

Did your birthing partner try the gas? Rss

My DH tried it and thought it was great! lol
After DS was born i had a shower and DH thought it would be a good time to try the gas while no one was looking, he was having a great time haha.
He sure did. I have pix to prove it.
:0)
DP was sucking on it between my contractions! Haha he loved it too...

Yep, DH said it made him dizzy and I said fine give it back then!!!

I think a lot do cause our midwife said to him that she knows he will try it so just do it when she's not looking!!!!
Nope, because I didn't even get around to using it!!

Yes my DP and I were in the shower both using it. My MIL was outside timing the contractions by when the gas was getting used LOL she worked out that DP was using it too.
DP tried it, but we both hated it. I took two sucks before I felt so dizzy that I was gonna pass out, and then vomited. And then DP had a couple of sucks and got dizzy, and nearly fell over when I asked him to reach my sick bowl. laugh

My DH tried it and thought it was great! lol
After DS was born i had a shower and DH thought it would be a good time to try the gas while no one was looking, he was having a great time haha.

cory dads was there while i was in labor asleep for most of it lol & i had travel to orange with out his dad via ambulance emergency c section but he was there for cory birth,

when i lost my daughter to Cory dad i went thru labor alone in 2000 she went to heaven before she was born .

i also went thru casey labor alone emergency c section travel 100kms alone in ambulance ,
gave birth to him alone also

childbirth alone is scary but i know i will do anything for my kids
yes my DP was asked by my midwife to try it as i said it wasnt working, he tried it alright after 4 sucks midwife goes ok thats enough now grin
he sure did, and he has put in a special request that I ask for it this time too just so he can have a go. grin

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

my dh tried to steal it off of me during my contractions cause the midwives said i needed a break from it! then whilst trying to push lil ds out he was outta it on the gas... i had a few firm words with him n told him to get off n give me a hand!!

yes, my DH did, we had a very relaxed time during labour and i was saying how great it was. we waited till the midwife left the room and he had a big suck and got sprung with it as the midwife walked back in. she just pretended she didn't see and we couldn't stop giggling like naughty school kids being caught smoking behind the toilets.

im sure he'll have some more this time too!!!
Sign in to follow this topic