Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Nepean Private Hospital Lock Rss

I was just wondering if anyone has given birth there, and could tell me if it was a good experience or not......

and if you need to take your own nappies etc. and what other things you'd suggest to take....?

Thanks
Hi Mel,

I haven't been on this site for quite a while and only got on tonight, and couldn't resist the subject title....

I had my first son at Nepean Private and I have to say I LOVED IT! Well, not the labour per say, it wasn't the most pleasant experience due to the pain and all, but the treatment, the food, the midwives, the rooms, the facilities.... all fantastic.

I am currently trying for #2 and I will be having the next one there too, for sure!!

My hubby got to stay overnight in my room there, I had my own ensuite, the nurses were so helpful to a first timer!!

All in all, I had a very positive experience so I would highly reccommend it to you!

Even during labour, if it wasn't for the pain it would have been a great experience also!!

Hope this helps...

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Sign in to follow this topic