Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

thrush during labour Lock Rss

hey this is a topic i never thought ide have to talk about , but since the 2nd trimester ive had thrush ive told the doctors theyve told me to take inner health plus still not helping and when i bring it up they really dont care and give me no advise , im due within 2 weeks im scared that when i give birth it could make the baby go blind from what ive read or give him an infection, can someone please tell me what i can take or do?

Cassie W.A

you can use some over the counter medications for thrush during pregnancy, i have but i can't remember what it was called, sorry! i would demand that your dr prescribe something for you, they have to take you seriously and if they dont. find one who will. it's not good for you to be feeling so worried so close to the birth of your child.

mel, ella jasmine 13/06/04 & benjamin tyler 6/8/06

go to the chemist and ask for canesten once it is a tablet you put up there and there is a cream for the outside if it get itchey it cost about $17.95 and it works as i found out yesterday i alsi have thrush and my midwive told me to but it . i hope that helps i to only have just over 2 weeks and it is truse it can cause health problems for bub

qld mother of 4yr zac 2yr landon and baby noah

Sign in to follow this topic