Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

The feeling.... Lock Rss

Did any one have the feeling that something was gonna happen before they went into labour....
well im 5 days over and the last hour.. ive just felt like something is gonna happen.. i just feel so nervous and fidgity and yeah just feel weird....
ive just had 3 sharp pains in the side.. didnt time them tho... but will if i get any more......

just wondering did any one else get any feeling something was going to happen and it did happen

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

yeah i did i was up till 11 at night cleaning because i felt if i didnt do it now it would never get done 3 hours later i was in labour and exhausted because i had no sleep try and get some rest now you could be in for a very long night
Sorry Shelley I can't answer your question as my bubs is not here yet. But WOW- I'm excited for you. I'll bet you've got everything crossed this is it now you are overdue.

Goodluck- I hope you get to meet your little one soon.

Cheers,
Hailey
yep sure do i know the day im going to go into labour i feel a bit funny then that night off i go...Good luck hope it all goes well for you.

ds11 ds10 dd9 dd6 dd19mths ds jan26th

Sign in to follow this topic