Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

jessie mac Lock Rss

hi i was just curious!! i only hav one child ... he is two at the end of the year!! Anyway, I had him at jessie macpherson and i was so impressed with the staff there (apart from one or two of the ladies)!! But isn't that always the case?! Anyway, just wondered what other peoples experiences have been there ... or if anyone is considering having their bubs there ...

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I LIVED at Jessie Mac for THREE weeks prior to having the twins and then stayed for another week after. Best month of my life...not. I was bored stiff. Most of the staff there were pretty good, and yes, there was a couple of the nurses/midwives who weren't that nice and I hated it when they were on duty. I was there for so long that we were on first name terms with the PSAs too. The twins were in Special Care Nursery for 10 days and the midwives there were fantastic. Never bossy and one of the younger ones there was hilarious.

This wasn't my first choice of hospitals but my ob/gyn made me go there because I was a higher risk pregnancy with twins. As it turned out, it was for the best. One morning, I woke up and found I had a bit of a bleed (third time) and within 45 minutes of telling the nurses, I was already down in theatre being prepped for a c-section! It all happened so fast, my hubby almost missed the whole thing. Thank goodness his office was only about 5 minutes away then.

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

Sign in to follow this topic