Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

The sex of the baby Lock Rss

Has anyone ever been told that they was having a boy but then had a girl. I am having a boy, so the ultrasounds say, but I am still wondering if that could happen.I have heard stories of women that have been told they were having a boy or girl only to have the different sex.I have bought so much boys stuff considering this is my first, it would just kill me too find out that I bought them all for nothing, I mean I wouldnt mind having a girl it's just I have gotten so used to the idea of having a boy.Please tell me if that has happened to you!!
Thanx

Robinya,WA,7 months pregnant

hi
it hasnt happened to me personally, but i know of 2 people. one was when i was in hospital with my DD, they told this poor youg mum it was agirl, but had a boy. and the same happened to another lady where i live. but on that note i have heard that is they say ita a boy, they arent generally wrong. well the doodle is pretty hard not to miss, but if they say its a girl, then the doodle could be hiding and there is more room for error. ive been told this one is a girl, but im allowing for error, but i have alot of pink now!!
good luck
Just wondering, have they given you a percentage of accuracy for being a boy? For me, the ultrasound lady (sorry forgot what they are called) wrote it down for me and wrote male, 95% accurate. And we did have a boy. I actually saw his dangly bit on the ultrasound video too, so I had no doubt that I was carrying a boy.

Vaccines: Question what you're told...

Sign in to follow this topic