Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Should I be worried? Lock Rss

HI all
Not sure if this is the right place to post this post, but anyway...
I am about 36 weeks preg. Bub hasnt kicke dme in about 2 days. I can feel him mving around, but there have been no KICKS or PUNCHES. KNow what i mean? i can fee him moving around, but no actually kicks... should i be worried?

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi Kirsty,
If you can feel him moving it should be okay.

I suppose he is probably getting a little cramped in there.
Have you tried laying down and just sort of poking him and see if he kicks back. I used to play games like this all the time.
If at all you are worried and if the movements slow down alot dont hesitate to get it checked even if its nothing, thats their job.

Good luck with the birth, hey maybe he has just moved into a cozy spot ready to come meet you, he he

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Hi

I am 36 weeks pregnant and experiencing exactly the same thing as you. My bub hasn't really kicked in a week but everyday I can feel it wiggling around and I can see my belly bulging all over the place aswell....

I wouldn't be too worried because it must be so cramped in there that all the can do is wiggle and not actually kick and punch.

Hope this helps

Regards
Ando

mummaof3

Sign in to follow this topic