Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

bio chemical pregnancy. Lock Rss

Today I was told that I was either too early for the tests to pick up the hormones, or the I was having a bio-chemical pregnancy.(Where the blastocys aborts itself in the very early weeks)

As soon as I left the dr's surgery, I started getting some constant cramp/stitch like pain in my pelvis.
It hasn't stopped, it's just non-stop with no breaks or anything. It is no where near as bad as a normal period cramp, and it doesn't really feel like a period cramp. It feels like it is up the top left side of my uterus. My sister said I could still be pregnant and it might be everything stretching, but I dont think i had it with my first pregnancy.
I'm just so confused and upset and I dont know what to hope for! DH and I have been TTC for the last year and this is the first time we have had any signs of a baby. sad

Please let me know if anyone else has had this happen to them, or if they have had simillar pains in early pregnancy.

Hi there!

(((big hugs)))

I had 2 chemical pregnancies before this sticky pregnancy. The first I didn't realise until I started spotting at 7weeks - I went for an ultrasound and nothing was visible at all. After that I got my period in full force and had bad cramping - so maybe that's what your pains are.

The second I was wary from the start so took another home pregnancy test a week after my positive and it came up negative. Ultrasounds & bloodtests again showed nothing there.

The only other thing you might want to consider if you are having bad pain is maybe an ectopic pregnancy - not sure if you've had an ultrasound or not yet.

How far along are you thinking you are? Is it possible that you're not as far along as you thought? I know when that was said to me the first time I was positive of my dates so knew that something had gone wrong.

Good luck.

Sign in to follow this topic