Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

Simply awful news.
Another angel flying in the heavens

My thoughts are with Jess and her family xx
Such sad news..

My thoughts and prayers are with Jess and her family

Marie xx

Oh Jess, I don't know what to say... My heart aches for you.
My thoughts are with you and your family
Xx

There really are no words...

I didn't know Luke but I remember that beautiful post a few days ago and how amazing we all thought he was.. gone too soon...

Thinking of you and your family Jess.
My thoughts are with you and your family Jess!

Rest in peace little man.

NO words can express how sorry I am. Thinking of you, Jess, and your family.
RIP Luke.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Jess,
It was with great sadness that I heard of your loss this afternoon.
Luke was and always will be a heroic little boy, with a smile that reached his eyes and made anyone around him smile too.
Words will never be enough to ease your pain, but please accept my deepest sympathies at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
My heart aches for you
Love
Naomi xxx

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

OMG - there is nothing i can say right now.

Fly free little hero.

Jess I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family. RIP Luke you were such a brave little man
My heart is breaking. I have a heavy feeling in my stomach and my eyes are watery. I know i'll start crying soon, especially when I check the girls tonight before bed. It kills me inside. I really don't know what to say. I'm hurting for you all.

Great big hugs to all that need it.
All my thoughts, prayers and tears,
Katrina.

oh jess I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can't believe it. Just the other day I was happy to hear of the good prognosis he got from the doctor.

My heart goes out to you and I pray that you can find a way through this difficult time. Know that you have a lot of people who care for you on here and would do anything to help ease your suffering.

Fly high little man.

Fly with the angels little man... My thoughts are with you Jess... GBH -x-
Sign in to follow this topic