Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

Jess and Family- No words can express the pain I feel for you. You will never be far from my thoughts.
Hugs

I am so saddened to hear of your news Jess, it is just heart wrenching. Although none of us could even pretend to know how you are feeling, please know that you have so much support here.

RIP little man.
Jess,
I feel so privelidged to have met Luke, he was a gorgeous little boy full of life! I am so so saddened to hear of his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. RIP Luke.
Dear Jess and family, I am truly sorry to hear of the passing of your little man Luke. I really dont know what to say at a time like this. Huge hugs to you and your loved ones.
no words can explain how much my heart aches for you and your family. my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

lifes not fair. a precious lil boy. God be with you and your family in this heart renching time.

oxoxoxox

omg *GBH* im so sorry to hear of your loss, thinking of you and your family Jess.

RIP Luke.

xoxo
Love Jo and Jaedyn

DS 18-08-05! & look out 2010- a new me is coming!

Nothing i say will take any of Jess's family's pain, anger, terror, confusion away.
I feel so lost for words.
I am so sorry.
Please, can i share this poem with you Jess and everyone reading.........when i lost my best mate this was passed on to me by some random. To this day it is in my mind, i just feel like sharing it....sorry if im out of line or anything.

"Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away to the next room.
I am I and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other,
That, we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name.
Speak to me in the easy way
which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word
that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect.
Without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same that it ever was.
There is absolute unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you.
For an interval.
Somewhere. Very near.
Just around the corner.

All is well.

(Canon of St. Pauls Cathedral)
(1847 - 1918)

"

love to everyone. (((((((<3)))))))))

Jess, my heart goes out to you and your family and everyone else that was touched by your special little boy. I felt privileged when you requested to add me to Facebook, it was an opportunity for me to admire you and your family even more. During my time on Huggies (and FB) I actually felt that I got to know Luke, I wasn't just looking at photos of someone's son, I was looking at LUKE, happy, charming, vibrant little Luke.

I was devastated to hear the terrible news and have not been able to stop the tears. I know that you will all get through this and that you will be a closer family because of it. RIP Luke, you were loved by all around you, you touched a lot of people.

Is OVER rude people

Jess and Family,
So sorry to hear about your loss.May little Luke fly high with the angels and spread his joy and courageous spirit with whomever his path crosses in the future.
GBH to your family.

From @beck and call and family

I was so shocked and saddened to hear about Lukey earlier tonight. I have struggled to find words to say something for the past few hours. I honestly don't know what to say or think.

I can't believe your brave little man is gone Jess. I can't even begin to comprehend this tragedy, what you, B and the girls are going through, or how you will get through it.

Sending you all my love. I have sat here staring at the screen and I still have no idea what to say or do.

Wish like mad there was someway everybody's love and support could make things right for you again Jess, and for you little Lukey and for it somehow to fix your little heart.

All my love, Chelle xxxx

OMG i dont think anyone can say anything that is going to make this terrible tradgedy make any sense so im not going to try......................much love to all of you

DS 11/01/08 DD 20/12/2009

Jess and Family,

No words can take away ur pain, I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of Luke. May He Rest in Peace and watch over those he has left behind.
Sign in to follow this topic