Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

Dearest Jess.

My heart is just breaking for you. I was absolutely devastated when I heard the news today, can't believe your amazing, sweet, gorgeous little boy has gone. Luke has had someone looking over him from the time he entered this world and now is up above looking over you.
Thinking of you, DH and your beautiful girls.

All my love, thoughts, and prayers,

Stacey x
I am so sorry for your loss. I remember reading your story a few days back and kept thinking what a special little boy you have. Our prayers are with you and your family. May he R.I.P

Ness xo

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet lil boy.

RIP Brave little Luke

Jess, I just dont have any words. I am so sorry for you all. I cant even begin to imagine how you feel. Know that we are thinking of you at this terribly tragic time, xoxo
Jess i am so so so sorry to hear of your loss! Lukey was such a beautiful little man and taken way too soon. Thinking of you all sad
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. The stories you have shared over the last few weeks about your son have been so inspirational and full of love. Your son was truly inspirational and an obviously well loved little boy. My heartfelt condolences.

Leisa.
i have wept more tears then my eyes can make for you and your amazing son Luke. I lit a candle at church this evening for your son. The light of the candle represents the love on this earth for your beautiful boy.
xx
Cathy
I didn't know Jess, but just the other day I was reading her lovely thread about Luke and I am shocked. I'm so sorry for your loss. GBH
Heartbroken at such a tragedy.....fly free little man

Justy
No words could convey just how sorry I am to here of the sad passing of little Luke. My heart is breaking for you Jess and for your DH and the girls. Please know that my thought and prayers are with you all at this sad time. Little Lukey had such a zest for life and packed as much into his short little life as he could, I know he will be greatly missed but forever loved.

Luke. My Hero.

SUch a brave lil soul. He will be loved and rememberd by many Jess, and my heart is absolutely shattered for you and your family.

He will be your angel in the sky now, for ever watching over his mummy, his daddy, his charlie bear and his lil reagan rooster.

forever in the hearts and memories of many.

RIP Luke, spread your wings sweet child, and grace the heavens above with you presence.

I am sooooo sorry for your loss..
He soundsed like such a fighter and a very strong little boy.
When i look up into the stars tonight I will think about your amazing boy.

All my love... Rach

RIP sweet Luke.

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Sign in to follow this topic