Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

Oh that just breaks my heart. I am so, so sorry for you Jess. It's just horrible, I don't know what to say.

OMG.... I truly have no idea what to say.... and am totally lost for words...

Jess my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.... big big hugs....

RIP little Luke and may you be skipping and playing with those angels above....

OMG... I am just totally lost for words....

Tammy
XXXX

I'm so sorry, Jess, to hear this sad news about Luke. Praying for you, for comfort, peace, support and understanding as you grieve and remember your beautiful son.

RIP little hero man.

My thoughts are with you Jess and your family... eventho i do not know you and have probably never spoken on here i can not stop crying thinking about your loss...

Bree and Family
xx

im so sorry for your loss jess my prayers go to you and your family.
i dont know who you are i dont even know where you are but i was reading "my hero" story the other day and thought wow what a brave little boy and now my heart is broken.
sending you lots of hugs honey.

RIP little angel.

/ur

omg. I am so so sorry to hear your loss. I was also touched by the post a few days ago about how brave Luke was. That story really touched me, and today i see this news.

I am gutted.My thoughts and prayers are with Jess's families.

I truelly am lost for words.

Rest In Peace Luke. You were a brave little boy.

sad

I'm so sorry for your loss Jess. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I too remember reading your story about your brave little boy.

RIP Luke
Jess and family,
we have never really spoken much before. I just wanted to say my thoughts are with you. I read "my lil hero" post the other day and I admire such a strong and brave little boy. My heart is broken for you.

RIP Luke.

RIP mate. Thinking of Jess and her family at this time.
Jess & Family, i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear son Luke! Going by your post from the other day this little man was a fighter and a true inspiration to those who new him and even us who didnt!
Thinking of you all during this sad time, may he be forever in your hearts!
I dont know what to say or even begin to say what i want to say. But jess just know i am thinking of you all through this tragic time. His gorgeous smile that i have seen in soo many pics will always be remembered.
RIP luke i am sure you will be watching and protecting you little sisters.

Larissa Charlotte Brayden

I sit here with tears in my eyes writing and re-writing this post. Yet nothing I say seems right. Words cannot describe the pain I feel for your family's loss so all I can say is,

I'm so sorry.
Sign in to follow this topic