Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

My heart is breaking for Jess and her family! God only knows what they are going through. I just hope that they find they strength that they need. He was a beautiful soul made into an angel too early! sad
xx

Dear Jess and family,
I am sorry for your loss.
There is nothing more I can say apart from you and your family are in my thoughts. May the love of those that surround you support you.

Huge hugs.
Rebecca and Family

2010 is going to be AWESOME!!!

I still can't comprehend this. Dear Jess, you and your lovely family are in my thoughts. Your beautiful Luke has his angel wings. May he fly with the stars and angels, and always be in your hearts.
RIP little man. xxxxxxx
Jess, I am so very sorry to hear such sad news tonight.
All my love and condolences to you and your family.

RIP to the bravest and most amazing little boy! I am so very sorry for your loss and I can't imagine the pain you have right now. He will forever be your guardian angel. The world was lucky to have had his presence and spirit. He truly was an inspiriation

My heart goes out to you and your family

T xo

with deepest sympathy to you, Jess and your family. Such an inspirational little boy, taken too soon.

Jess and Family
so very very sorry to hear this devastating news tonight, your post earlier this week really touched my heart, am thinking of you all at this sad time xxx

I have no words to say that will help ease your pain, i read your post about "my hero" and by the sounds of it he was a little champion fighter who never gave up, he loved u and you story on Lukes courageous and inspirational life has affected us all even people like me who never met you or Luke.. I wish i could say words to take away your pain to say that it will get better but i cant say that alls i can say is that he is now watching you from above and looking down on you all.. He will forever be remembered as Luke the little hero..

may you please accept my deepest,dearest condolences. I am so sorry that this has happened to you and your family..Rest In Peace Little Luke.

Jess, you and your family will be in my prayers tonight.
Deepest love from Steph and family xx

Dear Jess and family,

I am so sorry for your loss, as many others have said there are no words that can make it better, from what you said in your post earlier in the week your little Luke was a brave young man who fought with everything he had. My heart is breaking for you and your family, I couldn't imagine anything worse than losing a child. My prayers are with you.

Enjoy playing with the angels little man, no more pain and no more hospitals for you! Rest in peace.

Lots of love and big hugs from Danae.

Dear Jess,

I am so very saddened to learn of your darling Luke's passing. Words at this moment seem totally inadequate when I know that your heart is breaking.

May Luke know nothing but peace now.

With all my love and best wishes to you and your family.

Elisa xx

im so sorry to hear of your devastating loss sad

my thoughts are with you and your family

RIP little luke
Thinking of you and your family at this time.

RIP Luke!
Amber

Sign in to follow this topic