Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Lost my baby at 19 weeks Lock Rss

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. RIP Angel Baby xxxxx
I am so terribly sorry for your loss, I was crying for you while reading your story. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling, what a heartbreaking experience for you.

Sending my thoughts, condolences and love to you and your family.

RIP little man
xxx
I am so sorry for you. Absorb yourself into your little girl, she will help you with your pain.
So sorry

Jess
Im so sorry for your loss.
My heart aches for you and your family.
I cannot begin to imagine but am truly sorry. xxx

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

So sorry for your loss. My thought are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Biggest hugs & deepest sypmathies to you and your family xx

Awww i just read this post of your's - i have tears for you and your family im so sorry i do wish you all the best!
Im very sorry for your loss, i know how you feel i should of been into my 31 week now but lost my baby girl at 20weeks, just 200gms and 19cm long named lily, it is very heart breaking when you dont know what happened or why, it will get a little easier with time, i hope you have good family and friends around to help you through it xoxoxo

[email protected]

So sorry to hear about your wee baby Andrew, may you always keep him in your heart. love to you and your husband and your wee girl
I am so sorry for your loss of your precious baby boy. RIP little man

Oh sweetheart i am so sorry for you and your family. Words cant describe the pain you must be feeling, i lost a baby in a simalar way 3 weeks ago, i was 13 weeks along so not as far as you but i understand the pain you feel. I am sending hugs and thoughts your way. Look at your beautiful daughter and smile every day that you have her to build your strength.
Thinking of you. xxoo

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Sign in to follow this topic