Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Goodbye precious girl Lock Rss

My thoughts are with you, your beautiful little girl and your family at this time. I'm so sorry your little girl didn't get to stay longer. xx
Rosie Mumma I am so so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts are with you and your family and with Shelby.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Rosie my thoughts and prayers are with you during his time. I am sure Shelby Paige is watching over you and she will become your guardian angel. I too have been through the pain of losing a daughter and nothing anyone says will change the way you feel right now. You will never forgot Shelby but over time you will find it gets a little easier. I have Angela's ashes, the beanie and blanket she was wrapped in, a teddy, her foot prints and a gold chain with an 'A' on it. I got a custom made clear Perspex box and it is her shrine. Take your time to grieve, it's so hard to accept right now. Just take one day at a time. Organising her funeral will be the hardest thing to do. Take your time to make it perfect. After Shelby's funeral each day will get a little easier, as I say you will never forget your girl but rather find better ways to cope. You are in my thoughts an prayers xxx
Oh no sad I am so sorry, sending you massive hugs - I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling.
Remember we are all here if you ever need to get things off your mind - no matter what it is, we'll be here to listen.
I am so sorry Rosie, I truly mean it. I don't know what else to say. Please take care xxx My thoughts are with you.

Rosie I am so sorry you lost Shelby.
You and your family must be heart broken, I just feel so very sad for you and can't even imagine how you feel. I hope you have lots of love around you.
i'm so sorry for your loss
I'm so sorry to hear that, what a heart breaking thing to go through!

Don't worry about "feeling normal" ... let yourself feel crappy for a while. You may find that funeral preperations etc. help to keep your mind busy, but if you're having trouble getting through, never be ashamed to ask for help.

You'll find a way to struggle through but don't put expectations on yourself.

GBH

Thinking of you xx

I'm devastated reading this.
I am so sorry for your loss Rosie x My heart is breaking for you! This is something no mother should have to go through ~ losing a precious baby at this stage of pregnancy would be just unimaginable.
Take your time to grieve and lean on your family and DH to help you through this difficult time.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.

"An angel with the book of life wrote down your baby's birth, and whispered as he closed the book "Too beautiful for earth."

sad I am so, so terribly sorry for your loss. What a devastating thing to happen to you and your family. Look after yourself and accept whatever help you need from anyone. My heart is breaking for you sad
Rest in Peace little Shelby xxxx

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. Thinking of you, take care of each other x

Rosie mumma, I am so very sorry for your loss. sad I know the pain & heartache of having to say goodbye and bury my precious twin boy about 20 weeks. Nothing can prepare you, it is something no mother should ever have to go through sad

Allow yourself time to grieve, Your lil angel Shelby will always be there with you by your side. My deepest thought and prayers are with you and your family at this time xx

Sign in to follow this topic