Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Goodbye precious girl Lock Rss

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know there's nothing that I can say.
But I am thinking of you!

I'm glad to see that you are taking some time out!

Big hugs hun!

There are simply no words to express how I feel for you. I lost my daughter at 22 weeks so can understand how you are feeling. It is just a devastating feeling that compares with nothing. Take care of yourself as best you can. If you ever need to talk please know that I would be here for you.
Shelby Paige fly free with the Angels xx

i know it sounds weird but take heaps of photos of baby and keep a scrapbook it will help healing
My condolences to you and your family. God needed a special angel that day. My prayers are with you. <3

I am sorry for your loss! I lost my precious girl (Eloise Kate) 5 months ago today at 41.3 weeks. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and how she will never be able to grow up and meet the milestones like all of my friends children. Saying goodbye to your child is the hardest thing you will ever have to do. We did what we thought was right and have no regrets with her funeral arrangements. I have her commemorative birth certificate (has stillbirth written on it) on display. She was perfect (a freak accident took her away) and she was here. Always cherish what you had with your little girl and make her apart of you life and your future childrens life. Everyday is hard, I am not going to lie but turn what you had into a positive rather than focusing on the negatives. I wish you all the best and if you ever need to talk, I am here

Natasha
I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our baby boy at 19+1 in April last year. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him but the pain has somewhat lessened with time. I can't imagine ho hard it is to have to arrange your precious girls funeral and my heart goes out to you. I often wonder if those extra 6 days required for our James' birth to be registered would have made his loss easier or harder, on the one hand you have to go through a funeral but on the other hand their birth is registered and legally recognized. Either way it sucks to lose your baby (((((GBH)))))

I have found the song 'Gone too Soon' by Chris Daughtry to be helpful to listen too, it makes me cry but at the same time those tears are a release and it puts into words all I can't express.

I have sat here and just cried reading this.. sad
I am so sorry for your loss..
I understand your pain and I feel for you & your family.. No family should have to go through this.

Sending lots of love and big hugs to you and your family.
And to all the other mums with angel children, BIG HUGS.
Rosie Mumma,

This is the first time I have posted on this site, but your message struck a chord with me. On the 5th March last year I lost our first baby girl at a day before 20 weeks. I had been unwell during the pregnancy and had tried not to get too attached but was amazed at how much I loved my wee baby even though she had never seen the light of day. Going through the birth is undoubtably one of the hardest things I think anyone could go through - I relived it often in the following months. Time has helped to heal the loss of our little baby but the grief still catches me at random times and puts me to tears. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and all seems to be going ok but the last week has been especially difficult as I'm reminded that our wee Sienna never got this far.

No-one but those who have been through the loss of a child could understand the enormous grief that you'll be feeling right now. I tried to take to heart what we learned through losing Sienna - that you can never take life for granted, and to take time out to appreciate the smaller things in life - the things that count, not the day to day drudgery that can consume us.

My heart goes out to you, please take care.

"Sometimes, when the sun goes down, it seems it will never rise again... but it will.
Sometimes, when you feel alone, it seems your heart will break in two... but it won't.
And sometimes, it seems hardly worthwhile carrying on... but it is.
For sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again,
But it does."

- Frank Brown.
i have only just read this post...i am so sorry to read about your loss... life can be really cruel... please take care of each other...

GBH xx

Rest in peace Shelby Paige...
Im so sorry. You wont 'get over it' but your WILL learn to live with the pain. And eventually (for me it was just over a year - pat 1st birthday) you maight learn how to push forward WITH your girl in your heart. Like SHE is the reason to do this and go there.... I know you feel totally broken but please trust me, this feeling will start to dull....

Rosie Mumma,

This is the first time I have posted on this site, but your message struck a chord with me. On the 5th March last year I lost our first baby girl at a day before 20 weeks. I had been unwell during the pregnancy and had tried not to get too attached but was amazed at how much I loved my wee baby even though she had never seen the light of day. Going through the birth is undoubtably one of the hardest things I think anyone could go through - I relived it often in the following months. Time has helped to heal the loss of our little baby but the grief still catches me at random times and puts me to tears. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and all seems to be going ok but the last week has been especially difficult as I'm reminded that our wee Sienna never got this far.

No-one but those who have been through the loss of a child could understand the enormous grief that you'll be feeling right now. I tried to take to heart what we learned through losing Sienna - that you can never take life for granted, and to take time out to appreciate the smaller things in life - the things that count, not the day to day drudgery that can consume us.

My heart goes out to you, please take care.

"Sometimes, when the sun goes down, it seems it will never rise again... but it will.
Sometimes, when you feel alone, it seems your heart will break in two... but it won't.
And sometimes, it seems hardly worthwhile carrying on... but it is.
For sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again,
But it does."

- Frank Brown.

Thanks for taking the time to post for me. I am so sorry for your loss too! It must have been really hard losing Sienna just before 20 weeks, I think in some ways I was lucky to be able to have Shelby's funeral and apply for her birth certificate although the funeral was one of the most difficult days of my life.

Nothing can prepare you for the sight of that tiny white coffin with pink ribbons being lowered into the ground, I thought I would be broken forever.

As everyone says though, the pain does lessen with time. I still cry for Shelby every day but I can keep things together enough to not let it interfere with my daily routine and caring for DD.

You're right, it is a pain only another woman who has lost a baby can understand but the thoughts and kind words of everyone else have been so wonderful, I do feel loved!

Take care and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy, you deserve much happiness!
xx
Wow......

I just found out my best mate is 12 weeks pregnant with twins. And doesn't that open up a whole new wave of emotions??!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic