Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. how are misscarrage investigated

how are misscarrage investigated Rss

Need to know
I have had 5 pregnancy / 3 misscarrage out of those 5.

What's investigation takes place & how .
I had only 1 miscarriage, however I was lucky enough that my Ob did a D&C for me, as that allowed him to do testing. Through the testing it was found that I had a chrosome issue with my eggs. The particular type of testing that discovered this was through a DNA workup. I wasn't told what particular tests would be done, just that there would be tests. I found out that it was a DNA workup becuase I had to have another 2 done for IVF, so that could find the eggs without the issues and the eggs with the issues.
Still grieving .
Can't even think about getting tube done now as I planned while pregnant
ONLY THREE WKS TOMORROW
Gygo appointment in 3 wks
naw Jude.
big hugs to you darl
Oh jude just wanted to send you a big hug. xxx
I also miscarried my precious baby 8 days ago. sad It was found that my initial dates were correct and bub had stopped growing but the placenta was over the size of 11 weeks. I was going to be having a D&C but miscarried naturally a few hours before the procedure was to go ahead. Everything I passed was sent away for testing and the hospital said they'd contact me if any results needed discussing.
I really hope you get some answers sweetie xxxx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Jude, how are u doing? Haven't seen you on for a while x
I'm ok getting councilling . Not on here much . Because I can't handle pregnancy stories right . But im happy for anyone who is pregnant
BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL smile
mum of 5 blessings /3 are angels wrote:
I'm ok getting councilling . Not on here much . Because I can't handle pregnancy stories right . But im happy for anyone who is pregnant
BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL smile

I'm glad that you are doing ok. And that is completely understandable... it is still raw and new and you are grieving. You must take your time and work through this at your own pace.

I hope that your boys are doing well smile Take care hun x
Bearsofhope is great website.

I'm going purchase recognition of life certificate for babies born before 20 wks . $ 15.00 each
I'm going buy 3 Leeahnra Grace . Rylee gee . Ryder Jesse .
To put near my 2 boys birth certificates .

Sign in to follow this topic