Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

conceiving after misscarriage Rss

Hey, honey. I hope you're alright. I can understand your situation. It's really hard. Actually, it doesn't work like that. Every cycle does not increase fertility. But the chance of conceiving increases with every cycle. It works better with IUIs. Although, they seem to work in 20% fewer cases. You can get more information if you visit the consultancy session being hosted by BioTexCom. It's going to be a great event. You should definitely go there! They will update on the venue and the dates, soon. I'm really excited. They'll definitely help you out!
Hello there. I am 43 years old. I am not infertile. I opted for surrogacy. I searched and ended up on of the top clinics in Ukraine. It is the best clinic. I am so thankful to them that due to them I have a baby boy through surrogacy. The good news is they are coming . They are going to give free consultations to everyone. The head manager, Anastasia is also going to be there. Limited seats are available. So, register yourself as soon as possible. I will go. You should go too.
hey hun. I would suggest you to go for surrogacy. it is a sure shot. but consult an expert too. he will guide you well. it's better not to take any risk on personal opinions. sending you baby dust. down worry. everything will go well. take care. much love.
Hi, dear u there! I hope you're doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about u. I can feel that pain from which you're going through. But it is not the end of the life of course. IVF does not go so well in everyone's situation don't worry about that if u are failed in this process. Try to find some better option of clinics first because it is one of the important decision to make then go for the next process. I was searching best clinics for surrogacy and because of that, i searched many forums and videos too. I am infertile and i am also going for the surrogacy and i would definitely like to share my experinmce with others and ill soon. Good luck all and keep updating thanks,
I am not fertile anymore. I had gone through 3 miscarriages. Miscarriage is the worst thing that can happen to a pregnant woman. I have been through 3 times. I know how it feels to lose an unborn baby. Change your clinic if your transfer fails again. Clinic professionality matters a lot in this complicated process. You should have chosen a clinic with a high success rate in this process.
I am sorry to hear about your failed IVF cycle. I would suggest that you give it another try. For some people, it takes time for the cycle to work. Also, make sure your doctors are professionals. It is very important that they know what they are doing. Dont lose hope! I know it can be disheartening but you have to keep going. It is because of not losing hope that I was able to find a good clinic for myself.
I've never heard sth like a woman gets more fertile after the mc. Sounds weird!! The thing might be you give yourself more time to recover. Both physically and emotionally. Your body gets stronger for the next try, so probably this is the meant way of improvement. I don't insist though. May God have his best plans for all of you, ivf worriors.
Hello, honey. I hope you're alright. I can understand what you're going through. I know how tough it can be. Please don't lose the faith, though. Things will get better for you. I'm sure of it. I was in a similar situation. It was a horror show. I did not hold back, though. I know, if I had decided to be lazy then, I wouldn't be here, today. I needed the support, which I got from my DH. We visited a fertility clinic. We got our IUIs done from there. I think you should do the same. They will sort it out for you, too, I'm sure of it. Good luck to you!
OMG, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. A miscarriage after IVF, or a non-assisted pregnancy, often has no discernible cause. The dreaded word ‘unexplained’ is often used. But that doesn’t mean being healthy isn’t important. At least three months before your treatment, start a health regime. Don’t go mad; but be sensible. Stop smoking – a known cause of miscarriage. Stop drinking alcohol, and definitely avoid non-prescription drugs. Get your BMI in-range and eat a balanced diet, including plenty of fruit and vegetables. Once you’re pregnant, avoid night shifts and heavy lifting. It could make all the difference.Many IVF patients find it hard to remember to take their medication. But it’s vital you do, because a miscarriage is technically possible after just one missed dose. It’s after transfer that complacency really kicks in. Have your medication in your bag and on the kitchen table. And set the alarm on your mobile device.
A dose of realism is needed when you’re 42. Miscarriage rates are 50 per cent. Live-birth rates for IVF with your own eggs are only 10 to 15 per cent. And the likelihood of chromosomal abnormalities are higher than average. Donor eggs take on all three. If your objective is a baby, and reduced heartache, donor eggs or donor embryos are a consideration. It’s hard to bid farewell to your own eggs. But we eventually chose donated eggs and succeeded.
Hope you'll make the best decision for you.
Natashaa23 wrote:
Hello, honey. I hope you're alright. I can understand what you're going through. I know how tough it can be. Please don't lose the faith, though. Things will get better for you. I'm sure of it. I was in a similar situation. It was a horror show. I did not hold back, though. I know, if I had decided to be lazy then, I wouldn't be here, today. I needed the support, which I got from my DH. We visited a fertility clinic. We got our IUIs done from there. I think you should do the same. They will sort it out for you, too, I'm sure of it. Good luck to you!

Need to say I'm with you. Keeping on moving is vital for the baby making process. It's also nice to hear you've got your rock of support in your dh. this emotional help is precious. though I'm sure your dh is having his tough moments too. 'cause men just pretend they aren't sensitive, but fight inside just like ladies do. I'm wishing you the best of luck ahead with your coming cycle. Where are you undergoing treatments, if it's ok to ask??
Oh poor thing,
I dealt with this for so long. Over time my confidence increased and I became a little more willing to say something in hopes of educating the well-meaning but privileged people saying these things. At the beginning sometimes my emotions were just too near the surface, or I feared becoming a topic of gossip in the community. Then I kind of visualized the same situations occurring again, and I practiced a brief, easy phrase I could say. Preparing myself with a little weapon! Something like, "One day hopefully I will be so lucky" or "It must be amazing to know that happiness" was enough for eyes to widen and people to consider something they may have never considered before. Then I would quickly change the subject for no further questions, or - as we always seem to do! - to make the moment easier for the other person..We cannot feel safe facing this. But the only thing we can do is hope for better and keep on moving. Our infertility path led us to DE IVF. I'm nursing a beautiful boy now. We've been moving towards his birth for so long!! I can feel your pain since you've experienced this painful mc..Me too once..I'm praying time will heal your wounds soon and Lord will bless you with the little one.
Hi there, lovely. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage..May god lead you through..
On the first round RE said the sperm count was 21M. But I'm not sure if that was post wash or pre-wash. This time he said that the count was 6.5M post-wash.
I remember being really excited to start ttc, and we had jazzy positive thoughts going in, but now I feel like we won't get a bfp so easily... But I feel like I can't express this feeling to dh bc it would discourage him more than I can bear. Looking for support / thoughts / outlet here. And probably for some good tips concerning just everything..
Yet another problem from my side these days. Not mine actually, but..I'm looking for answers seems everywhere! A close friend of mine is passing her treatment overseas. She called me yesterdays and told they are likely to have their cycle delayed. By now she has got no clear answers, I suppose she has to wait until tomorrow to get to know what’s going on. And frankly I felt myself useless in trying to explain why it might have happened.. I know she needs answers and some soothing words but I really feel hard to find them right. So I wanna ask you, experienced ladies to list the reasons why IVF cycle can be delayed. Actually I’ve done some research and got them the following but I guess there might be more.
First one is because of ohss. This is when drugs used for egg production stimulation could enlarge the ovaries to dangerous extents. The ovaries could not respond to the fertility drugs at all. No embryos developed because the collected eggs were not fertilized. Sometimes when collecting the eggs it turns out there are none in the follicles. The follicles could develop but still be empty inside.
The last one really hits. What will you say, ladies?? What should my lovely girl expect further? I'm so sorry for she has to face this!
TIA for all of your coming thoughts. Xx
Sign in to follow this topic