Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

stressing about ana levels Rss

Please if anyone can relate I'd like to hear your stories. So i don't know if anyone has read my previous posts about my multiple miscarriages.. but I've found out a bit more info on my results which I'm in total panic over. I was told i have antibodies which have possibly been attacking placenta causing me to misscarry. Now i got an actual report in the mail today saying that i have a strong ana of 1/2560 which ofcourse i Googled and all this stuff on lupas showed up. The letter then went on to say it "clearly fits in with a borderline autoimmune issue" now also as the letter mentions i was diognosed with graves disease about 15 years ago which is an over active thyroid which is an auto immune disease . They now want to check further for ena antibodies. Scared shitless !
Hello there. Hope you are good. I am so sorry to read about your situation. Look; don’t be cared. Don’t be upset. Don’t be scared. It is good that at least you are diagnosed and now know what your problem is. Why did you face multiple miscarriages? I, myself had 2 m/c’s. I was diagnosed with PCOS. This is something I was not ready to hear about. The doctors informed my husband that I cannot conceive naturally. Ever! This so all I needed to know to lose all the hope I was holding on. It was so sudden and devastating that I was a suicidal case. I locked myself in a room. Refused to ever see my own mother. I was hopeless cause. I had nothing to look forward too. No wailing to quite, nothing. Then; mu husband took me to BioTexCom. They did a fertility treatment on me and today, I have 3 babies. This is something to can try to. But; first let the doctors check you yup. Wish all the best to you! Clair ..
Sign in to follow this topic