Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Confirmed Miscarriage :( Rss

It was only confirming what I already knew to be true. We lost our pregnancy on Friday sad Hcg levels are down to 5. What I'm really going to find tuff is seeing a certain friend/family member who's also just found out she was pregnant 2 wks before me. It's going to be hard watching her pregnancy thinking of what we have lost.

I know many ladies suffer through losses a lot worse than mine. It's a horrible experience that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

DH & I have already spoken about what's next. I have explained to him that I feel they only way I can feel better is to get pregnant again and the sooner the better. He understands and is happy to try straight away. I know that may seem like a lot of pressure to put on yourself, but in my mind and heart that's how I will heal.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you will be ok soon and wish you all the best for TTC again x

So sorry for your loss Hun. xxx
GBH sorry for your loss hun xxoo

Sorry Stacebebe sad
So Sorry hun to hear of your loss sad Thinking of you at this time GBH's and all the best for when you TTC again xxx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

GBH x I feel your pain. I mc in August at 9 weeks sad

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

So sorry for your loss stacebebe!! sad
All the best for ttc soon!! Xx
MissBEAUtiful wrote:
GBH x I feel your pain. I mc in August at 9 weeks sad

sad it's too common isn't it? Sorry for your loss.

Thanks to everyone for your support it's been very helpful over these last few days.

So sorry you are going through this. Hoping you can find a special way to grieve your beautiful baby
Im so sorry to hear hun. Hugs. Xxx
All the best with TTC again.

I'm really sorry sad
Sign in to follow this topic