Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. International pregnancy and infant loss day (today)

International pregnancy and infant loss day (today) Rss

Thanks Little Miss's...it will be 10yrs next week that I lost our first bub to a miscarriage - it is still so fresh in my mind, the physical and emotional pain I went through will never leave me.

Huge hugs to everyone else that has lost a bub. xx
Im definately thinking of a few little bubs that touched my life and that i will never forget.

love you xx

And hugs to all the families who have also experienced the loss of a precious baby

+1 little Miss's.

Hugs to all the ladies that have been through this x

+1. Haven't been through this personally but my thoughts are with those of you who have.
Big Hugs to all you girls

My love to all you ladies xxx
Big hugs and lots of love to all who have experienced this xoxo
+1. I too have experienced a miscarriage. Coming up to 3 and a half years. I know my angel is up in heaven with my mum and is watching over his/her sisters. Big hugs to anyone who has angel babies. xx

That's so sweet!

It will be one year on the 24th of this month that our little Alexander was born at 22+3w, so perfect, yet so tiny. Although others may stop saying his name, he will always be a part of our family.

Much love sent to all those other parents who have lost, no matter the gestation or age <3
Lovely to remember, thanks little miss's. My second son would be 16 months this Saturday. thinking of all baby lost mums and dads today.
Unfortunately a close friend/family member lost their bubba yesterday. We were both pregnant at the same time meant to be due two weeks apart now our angel babies can meet in heaven.

Hello there. Hope you are good. I want to say sorry for your loss to all those mommies who lost their babies like me. Even before we can hold them, they were taken away from me. I had quite often thought about this incident with me and yet I never knew why I had faced this thing. I was so cautious. So eager to have these babies in my arms. I was so depressed. Even today; why I remember the incident; I pulls my heat. It is a feeling I cannot explain. Those who have suffered can only understand me. I pray no other women ever face this problem. This cruel fate. Amen. I wish all the best for! Clair ..
Sign in to follow this topic