Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. The cruelty of Mother Nature:(

The cruelty of Mother Nature:( Lock Rss

Less than 2 weeks I ago I found out I was pregnant. Shocked and unbelievable joy. We have 2 girls and our second took quite a lot of work due to unexplained infertility. We were happy with our little family and after a big year of moving etc finally were finding the stability we all needed. So the news that a new member would join us next year was amazing. But as I write I am miscarrying.

Again in the first trimester I have lost a baby previously but that was when pregnant with twins and one survived. Such a different experience because the pregnancy continued, but now I'm experiencing this. I am shocked to learn that a natural miscarriage could go on for weeks? Is this true? I feel like this is such a cruel punishment. I don't even know for sure how far along. I can't explain how I feel but I wasn't trying to be pregnant. We were happy and just as you get over the shock and allow the joy to envelope you it is all taken away in a slow, numbing loss.

The cruelty of the heartbreak is unbearable this moment. I am so thankful for my two girls and I hope never to feel this kind of loss again. I think I just need to know what should I expect now?

HEH

I'm do sorry this has happened to you. I have had 3 and they all lasted about a week.
Xxxxx
Im so sorry for your loss xo life can be so cruel GBH

Thank you all for your kind words and sharing your own stories it has really helped. Today by scan the bad news was confirmed. I'm feeling ok but just disappointed. I am so thankful for my 2 gorgeous girls who remind me daily how lucky I am. Despite our loss I still know I am blessed and thankful for all I do have. Xx

HEH

Hello there. Hope you are good. I am so sorry to read about your condition. I know this is such a tough phase in your life. I can totally relate. I, myself had faced the same fate as yours. I had 2 m/c’s. One after the other. I was so depress. I would cry just by staring at wall. I had given all my family members and my husband a very tough time. It is said that the chances of miscarriages is 80%. And it is mostly in first trimester. I know this is cruel. This is worst. You just have to keep strong. This is something, not easy yet you can do it. We all are with you. Have you consulted your doctor? Asked why this is happening? I am sure; you need to know the reasons. This is something you should not take for granted. I was diagnosed with PCOS. This was the reason I cannot conceive naturally. I had by babies by undergoing fertility treatment in BioTexCom. If you need further information on the clinic, let me know. I have been there 3 years ago. Now I have 3 beautiful babies. I just wish all the best for you. Clair ..
Sign in to follow this topic