Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions

TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions Lock Rss

Congrats Bex on the BFP

Elletee I had my tubes checked recently - had a sonohysterography and Hy-Co-Sy which is slightly different to a HSG (which is what I thought I was having because that's all I heard of!) as it doesn't use x-ray just ultrasound. I was a little freaked out cause people had told me it was painful but it really wasn't. There was one brief cramp like moment and it was a bit uncomfortable but that's it. They tell you to have painkillers about an hour before which I did (2 neurofen). I have heard if you have a blockage it can be more painful but luckily for me all was good. Good luck!

How am I going so far this month? INSANE. I am soooooooo impatient and just waiting, waiting, waiting. Hoping, hoping, hoping.

I am now 5 dpo. Sorry for TMI, I am not overly familiar with my cm, but have more recently started monitoring it, I only have 2 cycles to go by though. The first was the cycle I fell pregnant with my recent mc and the second was last cycle, post d&c. Last cycle my cm pretty much dried up after O and was quite watery. This month I have more and it is very thick, milky, clumpy and stretchy (not EWCM at all). This is also what my cm was like during my TWW in the month I fell pregnant, that month it increased the last week of my cycle, so I'm hoping my discharge will increase again in the coming days and be just like this and mean the same thing. Trying not to get my hopes up tho. Hubby asked me when we can start testing the other day, so I think he's just as impatient. He is very happy to have been given the duty of noticing any changes to my boobs.

So I'm just killing time, keeping busy and (unsuccessfully) trying not to think about it all 24/7.
So confused !!!! I can't wait until I see my FS or get a positive pregnancy test
So over feeling ill, I'm ok if it's morning sickness but if not I'm over it

FX for you chickadee.

I have had some sharp pulling/cramping last night and today, also a bit more cm than usual. I was meant to go have my day "21" bloods done today but got up, had a shower, then got a migraine aura! So was in bed sleeping it off until after lunch. I haven't had a proper migraine for around 2 years now, and I also take medication so I don't get them. Granted, I haven't taken it for a few days, but that happens more often than it should and I haven't had a migraine as a result... My blood test will be tomorrow instead, and I will try to ignore anything my body does between now and next week though!! Not sure how I'll get to nearly the end of the month with POAS.

Oh, sad and happy news since i was last on! So sorry and happy to hear!
I am so confused right now. Two weeks ago i though AF had arrived a week early. I had a very light brown spotting/flow for seven days then it stopped. Now over the last few days I have started to get some more brown spotting with the occasional red when I wipe (TMI sorry). What on earth is going on here? Anyone had anything similar before?

HI ladies my af is due in 8 days

dejanz wrote:
Oh, sad and happy news since i was last on! So sorry and happy to hear!
I am so confused right now. Two weeks ago i though AF had arrived a week early. I had a very light brown spotting/flow for seven days then it stopped. Now over the last few days I have started to get some more brown spotting with the occasional red when I wipe (TMI sorry). What on earth is going on here? Anyone had anything similar before?

Sorry i have never had that but last AF was late 4 days with some slight brown spotting but then got AF the 4 days late. If you have only had spotting all the way thru maybe do a preg test if you haven't done one already.
amberAnn wrote:
Sorry i have never had that but last AF was late 4 days with some slight brown spotting but then got AF the 4 days late. If you have only had spotting all the way thru maybe do a preg test if you haven't done one already.

Hmmm I might do. Might've done one sooner but I haven't had any symptoms either. It has all been spotting, but the other week it lasted for seven days and is nor starting again which is unusual. Thanks smile
Anyone else have any thoughts?

I have no idea sorry but I am feeling a bit clueless about body's at the moment. All I can suggest is to a) take a test b) see a dr or c) just go with it.

I was meant to test early this morning but was halfway through weeing when I remembered so maybe tomorrow. My body has been all over the place as of late. Some days I look 5 months pregnant other times I have a flat stomach. Some weeks one of my breasts grows a few sizes for a week then the next week it shrinks. I think I am actually looking forward to seeing a FS now because I cannot make sense of it all anymore.

dejanz wrote:
amberAnn wrote:

Hmmm I might do. Might've done one sooner but I haven't had any symptoms either. It has all been spotting, but the other week it lasted for seven days and is nor starting again which is unusual. Thanks smile
Anyone else have any thoughts?

This is so confusing when that happens!! Before I went on the pill I had this happen every six months or so. Last cycle I had a very light period just 2.5 weeks after a very severe one... Mine was normal.

You should test just in case, but if it's neg, it will just be your cycles being screwy sad I'm guessing there's very little chance of you having ovarian cysts which is what I had when I was 26 and this happened...

Good luck!!

ARGH! AF just arrived 2 days early - AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I swear, last AF arrived Christmas Day, this AF conveniently landed on my birthday, this is so frustrating i just want to cry!

I had such high hopes this time as we got a lot of BD in. Trying not to let this ruin my birthday but sh*t it is so damned hard :'(

2WB

deja_nz, TTC #1, cycle 6, O due 27th Dec-2nd Jan
Samntink TTC # 3, cycle 2 (after BC) O due 13-14 th jan, AF due round 28th
amberAnn TTC #1 cycle 3 O due approx 15th Jan
MegzieB TTC #1 cycle 5 (after ectopic) O due approx 23rd Jan
Lana_J, TTC #1, Cycle 12 (after MC) O due approx 27th or so.
Miss Mia TTC #1, Cycle 10, O due 26-31 Jan
Catchoo TTC #2, cycle 4, O due 28 - 30th Jan

2WW

MeggyMeffen TTC#2 cycle 1 (after stilborn twins) AF due Jan sometime
Chickadee TTC #1 cycle (given up counting), AF due early jan
Blessedwithone, TTC #2, Cycle 24 (sigh) AF due approx 15-18th Jan
Little beans, TTC #1, cycle 3 (after MC) AF due approx 19th - 20th Jan
MelzieM, TTC #2, cycle 1, AF due approx. 20th Jan.
Hopeful_Kel ~ TTC #2 (#1 for hubby) cycle 17 (I think) AF due 24th Jan
Jeanie736 TTC : cycle 2 (after mc) AF Due 26th Jan
tarstars TTC #1 cycle 2 (long cycles) AF due 14-17 Jan
myunexpectedblessing TTC #2, cycle 7, AF due approx 24th Jan
*Beaker* TTC#1, Cycle "9" of 17, AF due approx 29th Jan - Not testing early!
Loz80 TTC#3, Cycle 1 (after mc), AF due approx 27th Jan
Carrie85 TTC#5 cycle 1 (after mc) AF due around 17th Jan.
butterflylove TTC #1 cycle 3 (after mc) AF due around 31st Jan
Rachnzl, TTC #1, Cycle 5.... AF Due 22 Jan (or 19th if it's another crazy cycle!)
Dom82 TTC#1, cycle 2, AF due 30 Jan- 1st of Feb?
Happy Wifey TTC #1 cycle 16, AF due 31 Jan

BFP
Bex3330 - due 22nd Sep

Sorry to hear AF arrived today. sad

Happy Birthday!!! Try & have a good day! smile

AFM I think af was due yesterday / today. Nothing so far. I tested on sat morning and BFN. will wait till tomorrow & see if it turns up. I don't think I'm pregnant as I don't have any of the early symptoms I has last time before I MC. Just a waiting game.....
Sign in to follow this topic