Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions

TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions Lock Rss

I always wated at least 2-3 my DP had to take some convincing lol.....

We have both decided that this will be our last, money and all just so expensive lol.....
DH and I are both 31 and trying for our first. It was me that took a bit of convincing to start trying. unsure I use to be really clucky when I was younger but I'm a horseback rider and compete in show jumping so I was being a tad selfish and didn't want to stop. ph34r but lately all my friends little ones have been slowly bringing the cluckiness back lol and really close friends of ours that we go camping with a lot are expecting number 3 in April and all of a sudden I realized I want my own little person wub

DH and I both work full time. I work in an office so am hoping after 6 months leave they will let me come back part time. My job doesn't really fill enough hrs for a 40hr week so am hoping that works in my favor when I bring it up. I've been working there for 6 years so I'm part of the furniture now.

We have 3 fur babies. 1 dog 1 cat and 1 horse

And if DH had his way we would have 4 kids but I told him lets start with 1 and see how we go lol
I have always loved animals, we have 3 cats.... smile I'm 24 and DP is 25 so I'm plaining of having the three then when older two are in school and Kindy I will only have one in child care when I return to work..... That's the plan anyways lol.....
Yes Beaker Im hoping things get back to normal soon smile

As for us, Im 26 and DP is 28. Im a Beauty Therapist and DP has his own business. Both working full time, cant wait to be home for a while when we have kids. DP is also going to try cut down on some work hours to get a better work/life balance. I've been working at the same place for 6 years and a lot of the time feel like im running the place myself. Pretty happy there but I think I'll be looking for a change after having kiddies and going back to work. Its a pretty good job, nice social aspect with lots of great clients that Ive had for years! Sometimes though, I do feel like a bit of a slave lol...!!!
We are trying for our first bub and Im so excited to start our own little family!! Ive always been a bit on the clucky side but it was early last year we both talked seriously about it and decided it was time to soon start (not trying not preventing). This page has been such a great place for support and having a good vent during this journey. Lovely getting to know you all smile
CD14 for me I normally O on day 16 so just waiting...... smile

We are TTC #1, after a MC in Oct. I'm 28 & DH is 29. I work in a sales office, dont really enjoy my job but the hours are great & very flexible so with TTC I think it's prob best I stay where I am! DH runs his own business. We have 2 furbabies, both dogs.

I'm definitely ready to become a mum! I have a little niece who is 1 who I absolutely love. My two best friends are also pregnant. The first one our due dates were the same day, so its hard to see her as it's a reminder of where I would of been if I didn't have a MC sad My other friend is 8 weeks along! FX this is our month!! smile

Best of luck to everyone for this month!!
Im waiting for O also - on the 8th smile

Its so nice to know more about the peeps on this forum, I hope everyone writes a little bit about themselves smile
Im 30, hubby is 31 and we are TTC #1. We have our fur-son who is still a puppy and he is totally treated like a human lol. We love him to bits smile

Hubby is the one who is dying for a baby, he brought the subject up and I happily hopped on board smile
Hubby is a trainer in a gym and I run my own business from home. I can't wait to be a mum!

My sister just announced she is expecting #3 so I have a fair case of the green eyed monster lol

Hubby told me today that we are BD twice a day from now until the 12th lol - hope he can keep up! smile

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining you all.

I will be TTC #3 this month, I hope. I have 3 yr old DD and a 17 month old DS. I had an mc and d&c at 12 weeks on 2/12/13. My baby was due on my birthday (my birthday will never be the same again). Not to mention putting a dampener on my Christmas. It has been a hard pill to swallow, as we have had another late (2nd trimester) miscarriage in the past as well and with all tests and ultrasounds looking normal all the way through, the odds were definitely in our favour, but it wasn't meant to be. So provided I get the go ahead from my OB next week after the mc, we will be trying again this month.

I am currently CD3, so fingers crossed for everyone for 2014.
Dom82 wrote:
Daisy Girl- sending lots of AF vibes your way. Mine turned up on CD33 in the end. I wonder if it depends on which pill you were on too? I was on one type for ages but that started to make me feel sick so the doc changed me to a different one about 5 years ago. The only thing I don't like about not being on pill anymore is that my break outs are back while AF is around. :/

I was on Yasmin for the last 5 years so far I'm pretty happy that I haven't had all the nasty side effects that come with going off Yasmin.

I am 25 my DH is 27 we have been married just on 2 years but together for nearly 10 years. We both work in office jobs although I am a Beauty Therapist by trade (had to give it up a few years ago due to dermatitis on my hands). TTC #1, lots of kids between our 2 families now it's our turn to add the family count.

Hello all... Rejoining you!
Adding myself to list:

2WB
Little beans, TTC #1, cycle 3 (after MC) O due 4th-5th Jan
deja_nz, TTC #1, cycle 6, O due 27th Dec-2nd Jan
myunexpectedblessing TTC #2, cycle 7, O due approx 10th jan
*Beaker* TTC#1, Cycle "9" of 17, O due approx 14th jan
Samntink TTC # 3, cycle 2 (after BC) O due 13-14 th jan, AF due round 28th
Milkshake_ TTC #1, Cycle 2 (Cycle 8 really) O due 8th Jan
Hopeful_Kel ~ TTC #2 (#1 for hubby) cycle 17 (I think) O due 8th Jan, AF due 24th Jan
Jeanie736 TTC : cycle 2 (after mc) AF Due 26th Jan
Dom82 TTC#1, cycle 2 O due between 14-17 Jan
amberAnn TTC #1 cycle 3 O due approx 15th Jan

2WW
MegzieB TTC #1 cycle 4 (after ectopic) AF due 9th Jan
MeggyMeffen TTC#2 cycle 1 (after stilborn twins) AF due Jan sometime
catchoo, TTC #2, cycle 3, AF due 7 - 9th January
Happy Wifey TTC #1 cycle 15, AF due 6-8th Jan.
Chickadee TTC #1 cycle (given up counting), AF due early jan
Miss Mia TTC#1, Cycle 9, AF due 9-10th January

BFP

Okay so as for us, DP and I are both 22. We have an almost 22 month old little girl (2 in March) who was very much a surprise but the best thing ever. I am a SAHM and will be until all our babies are grown up at this stage. We have been TTC # 2 since July and are hoping for 1 more after that (2 if I get my way but it's not looking very optimistic).

CD10 here now so hoping for the best here this month!

Daisy_Girl wrote

I was on Yasmin for the last 5 years so far I'm pretty happy that I haven't had all the nasty side effects that come with going off Yasmin.

what side effects do people have coming off Yasmin? I took it too for the same amount of time, its the only pill that didn't make me go mental, but it sort of stopped working or something, I started pms-Ing, bloating etc so that was part of why I stopped taking it and we started TTC earlier than expected. For me I was useless with taking it when DH was away, and would have fertile mucus and ovulation pains. Normal length cycles, everything. But coming off it, I don't ovulate properly, my cycles are not consistent and it's all a bit weird.

*Beaker* wrote:
Daisy_Girl wrote

what side effects do people have coming off Yasmin? I took it too for the same amount of time, its the only pill that didn't make me go mental, but it sort of stopped working or something, I started pms-Ing, bloating etc so that was part of why I stopped taking it and we started TTC earlier than expected. For me I was useless with taking it when DH was away, and would have fertile mucus and ovulation pains. Normal length cycles, everything. But coming off it, I don't ovulate properly, my cycles are not consistent and it's all a bit weird.

A lot of people get quite bad anxiety, dizziness, and headaches while coming off Yasmin. And
I swapped over to Yasmin to help my skin clear up and I haven't have the acne back just a few big painful pimples. I was always good at taking it. It's crappy that you're not ovulating now that you're off the pill. The pill can stuff up your hormone levels so much I wish they told you more about what it does to your body when they first give it to you to take.

Sign in to follow this topic