Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarried at 6 weeks :( Lock Rss

Hi,I am so sorry for your loss and send u hugs. I have had two miscarriages, the first I was only a few weeks then the 2nd I was 10 weeks,which was very physically painful and mentally. I think I didn't wait long enough between the pregnancies, I would recommend waiting 3 months and in those 3 months start taking vitamins and loading up on green vegies and going for some light exercise everyday. Good luck
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! It must have been so tough to take. I'll make sure to make a prayer for you. I know the feeling that you're going through. I hope you have the support around you. Don't make the mistake of isolating yourself. Here's to hoping things get better for you. Good luck and lots of love.
Oh, no, honey! I feel really sad reading this. No one can understand how you feel. I hope you get over this. Don't dwell over it, too much, though. I know accidental miscarriages are hard to take. Sending lots of love for you. Remember, there is still a lot of hope. Don't give up, okay? It's all a part of life!
This made me quite sad. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's good to see you upbeat all of this. May things get better for you! Don't give up, okay? It can be a little hard to keep going. However, you can do this! Sending you lots of baby dust and prayers!
Sign in to follow this topic