Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My missed miscarriage..... Lock Rss

I had a light af 8 days after my d&c ran the normal length of my cycle and was very light then last week i got a normal af which was very heavy which i'm not use to but I guess we are all different!!

YAY weddings are soooooooooooooooo much fun and the honeymoon is even better i hope you have the most amazing day!!! xxx

SuttonToBe HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a beautiful day with fantastic weather, wonderful family and friends, lots of tasty treats and a perfect few moments to enjoy your day!! If something goes wrong just smile and remember today you marry the love of you life and that is one of the greatest joys in this life!! Wishing you a fantastic honeymoon and crossing fingers for your sticky honeymoon baby!!!

Lots of love!
Stina xxx

Thanks Stina smile
We had an amazing wedding, it was perfect. Weather was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with how everything went. I'm a bit sad that it's all over and we'll never get to do that again but totally looking forward to our married life together.
We're now in the second week of the 2WW, not feeling too optimistic for a BFP as last time I knew I was pregnant less that a week after conceiving. I am feeling really tired but I think that's just the last few weeks catching up on me haha. Anyway I still have my fingers crossed for a BFP, aunty flo is due on Friday so hopefully she stays away.
How is everything going for you?

SuttonToBe wrote:
Thanks Stina smile
We had an amazing wedding, it was perfect. Weather was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with how everything went. I'm a bit sad that it's all over and we'll never get to do that again but totally looking forward to our married life together.
We're now in the second week of the 2WW, not feeling too optimistic for a BFP as last time I knew I was pregnant less that a week after conceiving. I am feeling really tired but I think that's just the last few weeks catching up on me haha. Anyway I still have my fingers crossed for a BFP, aunty flo is due on Friday so hopefully she stays away.
How is everything going for you?

Yay I am soooooooooo happy you had a wonderful time, yes it is a little sad when it's all over but it's also a massive relief that its time to just enjoy being hubby and wifey!! Ahhh crossing my fingers AF stays away and you have your honeymoon bubba!! AF for me is due today and I swear to all the powers to be everytime i go to the loo that there is nothing lol so far so good so heres hoping by next week we both have babies ahhh that would be the best!!! grin

So exciting Stina!!!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed and prayers going out to you for that BFP!!!!
Keep me posted, how long do you think you'll wait till you take a test? smile

SuttonToBe wrote:
So exciting Stina!!!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed and prayers going out to you for that BFP!!!!
Keep me posted, how long do you think you'll wait till you take a test? smile

Well Jack is at tafe until Thursday night (he is an apprentice & does block release once a month) so was thinking Thursday morning if nothing has happened would be a lovely welcome home pressie!! "Hey honey I've missed you by the way PREGGIE!!!"

That would be awesome! smile

Congratulations SuttonToBe! Beautiful photo and great to hear you had such a wonderful day and honeymoon. smile

Stina_Cake - You are strong waiting till your AF is four days late to test! Sounds like a fun way to announce it though if you are. smile

I'm joining you ladies in week 2 of the 2WW... hoping for a BFP post m/c too. Hard to believe it's been almost 7 weeks since my d & c. I'm on Clomid and have had sore boobs, nausea, bloating, but those are all Clomid symptoms too so it's hard to know either way. My AF is due next Monday so I am going to try hold off till then to test if AF doesn't arrive first.

Fingers crossed Stina_Cake and SuttonToBe. Keep us posted. x

Wahoo Chops! That's exciting smile It's hard to tell with symptoms isn't it! I'm pretty sure mine are AF symptoms, had a terrible headache yesterday and was so tired but this morning I had funny cramps which I don't normally get pre AF......... who knows, trying not to over analyse it all and see what happens.
I'm also trying to hold off testing before testing, still not sure what my cycle is up to after the miscarriage so will just hope for the best! BFP dust to you too Chops x

Oh my gosh SuttonToBe your wedding photo is absolutely stunning ek congrats again such a beautiful bride!!!

Chops30 keeping all my fingers and toes crossed you will get a positive BFP ah wouldn't it be lovely if we were all blessed with bubbas we could take a much happier journey together especially after helping each other after such sadness!

I am feeling like a did last time but trying not to get to hypo as I'm also not sure what my body will be like after the miscarriage but on a positive note i had a strong regular period and my cycle has always been dead on so just hoping and wishing its my time! Haha it is driving me insane to not just go and test now but i figure if I give myself that few more days I will have a positive positive if you know what i mean!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh exciting time for us all I love that BFP dust I am sharing it round like a little kid that's discovered the talcum powder bottle for the first time!

Stina xxx wub

How are you both going, any news? Have either of you tested yet?

I am on CD26 at the moment and going to do my best to hold off till Monday to test, though I may break over the weekend! (if AF doesn't arrive first of course)

At the moment, my symptoms are quite similar to the month I got my BFP, but also not dissimilar to the symptoms I had on my first Clomid cycle which was a BFN. Must stop obsessing over symptoms!

I don't want to put too much pressure on this month otherwise I'll be beside myself if I get a BFN, but I would so love this to be the month. Good luck ladies. Fingers and toes crossed! xo

Morning Chops30!!!

I tested last night and it was negative BOO BUT i still don't have AF so not sure and yes I am the same I am beyond obsessed with my "symptoms" but maybe it was just to soon so thinking I might re-test on Monday if AF hasn't made an appearance which I'm hoping with all my might it doesn't!!

Hope your test goes well!!!! xxx

Sign in to follow this topic