Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My missed miscarriage..... Lock Rss

Stina - any update, have you got AF yet? If not, it could still be a positive, you never know!

SuttonToBe - how are you going?

Meanwhile - my AF is due tomorrow and this morning I decided I couldn't wait anymore and did a test and it was positive! Second line is quite faint, but still definitely there. I'm going to retest on Monday to see if it gets darker and have booked a doctors appointment on Monday night to get bloods. I can't believe it. My DH and I have been waiting a long time for this (we've been trying almost 16 months) and I am praying and hoping that this is finally the one. smile

Good luck lovely ladies, fingers and toes crossed for you. xo

Stina - Chops is right, you could totally still be pregnant, hopefully AF is still staying away x

CHOPS THAT'S GREAT NEWS! So happy for you, toy must be so excited smile

Unfortunately AF arrived this morning for me so hopefully this cycle will be the one....... I do wanted a honeymoon baby. I ordered a fertility tester online this morning, it uses your saliva to tell if you're fertile. I have a couple of friends that swear by then. Have either of you heard of them or used them?

Again so happy for you chops and Stina let us know how you're getting on xx

Unfortunately AF arrived this morning for me. Hopefully this cycle will be the one....... I ordered a fertility tester online this morning that uses your saliva to tell if your fertile. It's reus

Morning ladies hope you all had a nice weekend!!

Firstly Chops30 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH congrats honey that's such wonderful news I'm so happy for you and good look with your doctors and bloods!!

SuttonToBe looks like we're in this together as I got AF on Saturday as well but oh well at least we know our bodies are doing what they are meant to but yes fingers crossed for us this cycle is our cycle!! We go on holidays on Sunday for a week of relaxation and sun which will hopefully bring the stress levels down!

What are the fertility tests called I've never heard of them that's so crazy it uses your saliva!!

xxx

Stina_Cake wrote:
Morning ladies hope you all had a nice weekend!!

Firstly Chops30 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH congrats honey that's such wonderful news I'm so happy for you and good look with your doctors and bloods!!

SuttonToBe looks like we're in this together as I got AF on Saturday as well but oh well at least we know our bodies are doing what they are meant to but yes fingers crossed for us this cycle is our cycle!! We go on holidays on Sunday for a week of relaxation and sun which will hopefully bring the stress levels down!

What are the fertility tests called I've never heard of them that's so crazy it uses your saliva!!

xxx

I'm sorry to hear that Stina. Sounds like a great time for a nice holiday to get in a positive frame of mind for this cycle smile Should be pretty close to falling in your next feritle period is it?

The one I bought is an Ovuvue Ovulation Microscope. The amount of estrogen in your body increases during fertile periods which raises the amounts of salts in your saliva apparently.

Here's a link to some info - http://www.baby4you.co.nz/shop/Fertility/Ovulat...

I have a couple of friends that use them (one with 3 kids and one with 2 hopefully 3 soon) and they swear by them. I've known of them for a while and figured it's time to give it a shot!

xx

Yes perfect time for a holiday and I should be ovulating right smack bang in the middle so perfect relaxey time to conceive fingers crossed! It is also when our 5 year (together) anniversary is that would be just the BEST pressie ever so fingers crossed and the count down begins again haha!!

They look really cool what a nifty idea!! Shall have to look into it let me know how you go with it!

I can feel it hun this month is our month doing a crazy baby dust dance and sending you some as well!!

xxx

Aw I am sorry to hear you've both had AF arrive. sad I will be keeping everything crossed for you for next month.

Thanks so much for your good wishes ladies. I still can't believe it. Feeling good and positive that this pregnancy may be different from the last but we are of course a bit apprehensive! But going to try and relax and just go with the flow. I've been retesting daily since my BFP, and today the line is really dark. I showed it to the doctor and he said no questioning it! Getting a blood test tomorrow to confirm anyway.

SuttonToBe - I used Clear Blue Digital ovulation predictors. They aren't cheap but I buy them from an eBay seller in the UK and they're about half price to what they are in the shops here (about $35-40 for one month supply from memory). You urine test daily from about day 10 of your cycle and it gives you an empty circle if no LH surge is detected and a smiley face when it's been detected (which means you'll probably ovulate in next 48 hours) so you know when to 'maximise your opportunities' so to speak. We got pregnant both times we used them, so I think they're great!

I've heard good things about the saliva predictors too.

Stina - Holiday around your ovulating time, awesome timing! You'll be so relaxed. DH and I went for a little three day country getaway just before I ovulated this month, was so nice to get away from it all, spend some time together and it really helped clear my head after a full on start to the year.

Positive vibes to you both. xo

Thanks Fox Glove! smile

I have used both clear blue digital ovulation predictors and maybe baby saliva testing and got extremely worried when neither indicated that i was actually ovulating. The same month I was using clear blue i was also using fertility friend website (for the first time) to temp chart ... and we are now 33 weeks pregnant!.
I'm definitely not saying don't use any of the indicator tests but don't get disheartened if they don't seem to work either. When i started temp charting I learnt so much more about my cycle than i ever would have ... and it worked.
Good luck!
Chops30 I am so happy and excited for you nothing like those 2 beautiful dark lines and a nod from the doctor!!! Hope all goes well with your bloods!!! Can't wait for holiday as of 5:01pm Thursday 12 whole days of nothing but hubby and wifey time!! Perfect time to relax and create life hehe!!

xx

Hi there

Stina - how was your holiday? Probably feels like a lifetime ago already, I know that's how it felt with our honeymoon! You must be in that 2WW phase again now?

Well I have also been in that phase, AF due this coming Friday, I have been feeling totally pregnant for almost a week now, but then also got a cold so wasn't sure if it was all in my head. Have been nauseous for a couple of days and really tired, also hungry! I had told myself after the mc that I wouldn't test until after AF was due but I just knew and it got the better of me. Took a test this morning and got a BFP!!!! I'm shocked, excited and terrified all at the same time!

I have to say that the ovulation microscope never worked for me because according to it I was never fertile!

Chops - How are things going for you?

Stina - I really hope you have a similar story to tell us soon xxx

Hi StuttonToBe.........

OMG OMG OMG OMG positive yes congrats babe that is such wonderful news I am soooooooooo hapy for you!!! I am currently in the 2WW period but we have decided that If I am not pregnant we are going to take a little break, I've put some annoying weight back on since the loss and just want to be in the best head and body space I can be but would definately be over the moon if we are!!

Have you had docs all confirmed and good!!

Keep me posted on Baby Sutton!! wub

xx

Thank you Stina smile it all seems quite surreal at this stage, apart from the symptoms haha. I haven't been to docs yet. Figured I would wait until next week after af is due. Although I don't think I can wait! What do you think? Fingers and toes crossed for you Stina. Sounds like a good idea to take a break after this cycle, hopefully that won't be needed though xx

Lol I would be the same bursting at the seems I wouldn't be able to wait either I would already be at the doctors haha! Couldn't hurt to let them know plus then they can track you!! Crossing my everything for you that you have your gorgeous little sticky baby!!! xxxx

Sign in to follow this topic