Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Rainbow babies Lock Rss

Lost my little girl at 36.5 weeks in feb 2014
Now pregnant after 4 months and I'm very afraid about the 8 week scan and the
Whole pregnancy
I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck for this pregnancy I hope all goes well.

So sorry for your loss. Were you given any answers on why it happened or things that can be done this pregnancy to help? There is a facebook page for people pregnant after a loss that might help you. If you search pregnancy loss australia you should find it.
Hi Helenjosphine,

I'm so so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. It's just so unfair that she couldn't stay.

It makes total sense that you are scared and you will probably get a lot of people telling you to 'be positive' but I can imagine that is easier said than done after what you've been through.

I agree with Kate - recommend joining PLA's Pregnancy After Loss group on Facebook. There are a lot of women on there who are navigating the mixed emotions of trying and falling pregnant with a rainbow baby.

Good luck - I hope all goes well for you.

hey there. im in the same boat. lost our baby girl at 20w 1d in aug last year and am nw currently 11weeks. looking for my now 3rd midwife as dnt feel they were taking me seriously enough. im worried as hell every little pain or niggle. constly checking for any signs.waiting for an appt at the hospital with ob. who knows how long that will take even with many phone calls. hope your scan goesx well. dnt be afraid to demand extra scans. its the only thing keeping me going.
I'm so sorry for your loss xx

We lost our little man at 22+3w in oct 2012 and I am currently holding my rainbow in my arms right now, she is 18w old.
It's a hard journey, especially if u don't have answers. My advise, take each day as it comes, some will be easy and some will be hard... Scan days were my worst days. If you have a bad day, treat the next day as a brand new start! Feel free to pm me if you would like.
There's also a group called bears of hope, if u search them on Facebook they have a secure page for rainbow pregnancies and babies, they are a very supportive group of ladies!
Hello everyone
Thanks for your support and sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies. I am a part of 5 groups on Facebook already they are all supportive and I'm 6 .3 days pregnant and it's scary I'm ok it's getting easier xo
It breaks my heart to see this post
My little girl was still born at 39 weeks 4 feb 2014 and I'm so scared to start trying again I will never stop worrying till I hear a healthy baby crying. I understand your worries and i don't think they will stop I wish you all the best for a healthy baby at the end x

Sharkarlsson wrote:
hey there. im in the same boat. lost our baby girl at 20w 1d in aug last year and am nw currently 11weeks. looking for my now 3rd midwife as dnt feel they were taking me seriously enough. im worried as hell every little pain or niggle. constly checking for any signs.waiting for an appt at the hospital with ob. who knows how long that will take even with many phone calls. hope your scan goesx well. dnt be afraid to demand extra scans. its the only thing keeping me going.
I'm sorry for your loss,I too lost our son at 21 weeks April this year. We've just found out were expecting again,feeling a mix of emotions at the moment. How is your pregnancy progressing? Is there anything you have done differently?
Sign in to follow this topic