Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss of twins Rss

I'm feeling a bit sad today, I'm currently miscarrying twins sad It is only early days (8 weeks) so I suppose it could be worse but I'm struggling emotionally.
Every loss is a loss and it shouldnt matter when it happens and it shouldnt mean that it is any less an important and hard time in ur life. You have every right to be upset and sad. Im sorry that your wee ones have decided that it is not the right time for them to be here and i hope that the future brings them to you again. Kia Kaha and all my love xox
I feel so grateful that I already have two girls to cuddle. It must be so hard if you miscarry and haven't any other children to hang on to!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Remember it was out of your hands and please stay strong. Keep cuddling those girls as they'd make you feel better,

My heart goes out to you, I miscarried my first little girl at 9 weeks thru ivf. We were then lucky on the 3rd attempt to get given twin girls. It's easy to be told to stay positive but even harder to be positive . Take each day as it comes
So sorry. Such a horrible thing to go through. I lost triplets around this time last year.
Sign in to follow this topic