Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

losses and failures Lock Rss

So so sorry to hear about your loss. Well, I am sure you will have kids, like you wish. There are too many options out there, and you are never to late to try. Good luck!! Things will turn out positively when the right time comes.
So sorry for hear this. You can try in other countries that are cheaper than USA.
Hey, I am so sorry for the loss. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I always wanted to be a mother when I was married. My husband was not ready but I made his mind. So after that, he too wanted babies badly. I was happy. We tried and I got pregnant. But a few weeks later I miscarried. This happened to me 3 times. I was so upset but didn't lose hope. I faced infertility and after 3 years of waste, I decided to go for surrogacy. I wanted a baby and my husband supported me a lot. We went to the suggested clinic and we emailed them about the complications before. We found our surrogate there. She was healthy that she was able to give birth to the baby. When she got pregnant the clinic gave us all the rights to the baby. We are now blessed with a baby boy. I am so happy that we found this method successful.
Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I always wanted to be a mother . My husband was not ready but somehow he agreed. So after that, he too wanted babies badly. I was happy. We tried but failed. I was facing unidentified infertility. I wasted 10 years in trying to conceive. I decided to go for surrogacy. I wanted a baby and my husband supported me a lot. We went to the suggested clinic. We found our surrogate in the clinic. When she got pregnant the clinic provided us authority on baby. We are now blessed with a baby boy.
Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I was facing unidentified infertility. I wasted 10 years in trying to conceive. I always wanted to give birth to a baby and to be a mother. My husband was not agreed first with me to give birth by unnatural ways. Later, he too wanted babies badly. I was really happy. We tried IVF first but failed.Then, I decided to go for surrogacy. I wanted a baby and my husband supported me a lot. We went to the suggested clinic. We found our surrogate in the clinic. When she got pregnant the clinic provided us the authority on a baby. We are now blessed with a baby boy.
I'm not sure what the original post is. What do you mean? Maybe you meant to post a reply and accidentally created a new topic. But I went through the comments. So many women are struggling with infertility. I feel so sorry for you all. For myself, too. I had endometriosis. I felt like my marriage would fail like many others. And the reason would be infertility. My husband is healthy. I always felt insecure. We did consider a lot of options. But our solution was surrogacy. Just need to tell all others that there is always a solution.
Sign in to follow this topic