Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Ttc after D&C Rss

Hello ladies, I recently had a d&c on Aug 6th. I just got my period on Sep 6th. My baby stopped growing at 6 weeks when I should have been 10 weeks. This was a planned pregnancy and we have out the news too soon. This just broke the whole family and friends hearts. I have been blessed with 2 boys but I was ttc a baby girl after 9 years. My question is should I start Ttc right after I finish my period? I don't want to lose another angel so any success stories would Definetly encourage us. My ob suggested 2 cycles at least, but I feel that if I wait longer I won't be able to conceive (btw I'm 30).. .any info could help??
Hello there. I hope you are well. I am so sorry to read about your condition. It is so hard to cope up with such feelings. I know you are facing a hard time. Look; just don’t lose hope. Fight it. You can do it. You can endure any pain. You are strong. I myself was not able to conceive naturally so I had a fertility treatment from “BioTexCom” and then had 3 babies. I am so happy to have them. You already have 2 beautiful angels. Why not enjoy them some time before going for a 3rd one. I agree with your doctor. At least 2-3 cycles should come before you try again. Hope for the best. Clair..
Hey there. I hope you're doing fine by now. I am very sorry for your loss. This is devastating. Miscarriages are very hard. It takes a lot of time to heal. However, trying right away would not be the best option. You should listen to your gyno. Don't take any risks. 30 is not that big of a number. You'll do just fine. Just stay strong. Be patient. The best is yet to come. You have my prayers.
I am from Japan. I was infertile. I had hysterectomy cancer. I was cancer free but i lost all my hopes of getting a baby from me. I was so upset about this condition. But my husband was always there to support me. He supported me and said we can go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is ban in Japan. So we moved to Europe. In Europe we stayed for 4 months. But we didn't found a satisfying clinic. Than we moved to Ulkraine. There in Ukraine we found a very good clinic regarding surrogacy. We started our surrogacy journey at that clinic. We had our twin daughters from that clinic. We are so thankful to the clinic and the surrogate for giving us the happiness.
I am from Japan. I was infertile. I had hysterectomy cancer. I was cancer free but i lost all my hopes of getting a baby from me. I was so upset about this condition. But my husband was always there to support me. He supported me and said we can go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is ban in Japan. So we moved to Europe. In Europe we stayed for 4 months. But we didn't found a satisfying clinic. Than we moved to Ulkraine. There in Ukraine we found a very good clinic regarding surrogacy. We started our surrogacy journey at that clinic. We had our twin daughters from that clinic. We are so thankful to the clinic and the surrogate for giving us the happiness.
It must have been really hard for you. Stay strong and positive. I think you should consult a professional on this matter. I remember when I was in dire need of help and was very confused. I contacted this clinic who replied within 48hours and were there to help me out. They still to this day are super caring towards me. They helped me in deciding which treatment I should opt for. They guided me throughout! The manager helped us in even organising our documents. I was at that stage in life where nothing was working out for me and I felt extremely hopeless! However, the clinic and the doctors helped me by giving me the hope that everything was still possible. Therefore, never lose hope just find the right institute for yourself. The clinic should be operating at a high success and the doctors should be professionals as well. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Sign in to follow this topic