Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hopeless Lock Rss

Hey there! Welcome here. You are in right place. Will get a lot information here.
I am extremely sorry to hear about you. There is an alternative. That is surrogacy. If you are living in a state where surrogacy is banned, then I could share information about a clinic in Ukraine.
It a renowned clinic. Doctor there are highly experienced. They provide you with best facilities. Moreover surrogacy is legal there. You must have visit to the clinic.
You will feel good. In this modern world, you don't need to worry about being mum. You will be, one day. You just need a right place to go.
Good luck.
Avabrown wrote:
Hey there! Welcome here. You are in right place. Will get a lot information here.
I am extremely sorry to hear about you. There is an alternative. That is surrogacy. If you are living in a state where surrogacy is banned, then I could share information about a clinic in Ukraine.
It a renowned clinic. Doctor there are highly experienced. They provide you with best facilities. Moreover surrogacy is legal there. You must have visit to the clinic.
You will feel good. In this modern world, you don't need to worry about being mum. You will be, one day. You just need a right place to go.
Good luck.

Hello. thank you for your concern. I appreciate your advice and the information that you provided me by taking out your precious time. I really appreciate your effort to help me make up my mind. This is the best thing about this forum, everyone is always ready to help each other out. You seem like a big fan of biotexcom too. High-Five! wink. Anyways, Do you have a personal experience with this clinic? Or know someone who had an experience with it? I would really appreciate it if you let me know about that (if there's any grin). I have contacted the clinic about my surrogacy and they said we will have to fly there soon to initiate the treatment. I can not express how happy I am and how impatient I am to go there. I am not even afraid of any failure because they said they would let me try as many times as I want to and they also said that I won't be needing multiple tries because everything is going to work out fine in the first try. Fingers crossed!
Hey Linda! Don't lose hope. Hopefully, things will go fine. I think you should try for surrogacy. It is a great way of being genetically linked with the baby. Bes of luck. Don't be stressed.
Moonsonterry wrote:
Hello friend, I have just viewed your post. I have gone through it. You sound like a strong woman. I know you can do it again. There are people who are in worst situations dear. But the good thing they did is that they interacted with friends to disrupt themselves. When I say friends, I mean positive friends, my dear. When you post such a thread, you only get good friends willing to assist you. I am in the situation of searching a good clinic too. When reading the replies you have here, the clinic that I am considering is also being referenced here. Bio tex com in Kiev has become viral for their services.I am sure members in this forum won't lead us astray. I have done a little research and they are rated as the best place for surrogacy. Surrogacy is whereby you can't carry a pregnancy to term and another third party has to carry your pregnancy. In case you can carry a pregnancy to term then you are not eligible for surrogacy. Their IVF services are 100% guaranteed and have unlimited attempts. Please don't give up and give it your last trial.I won't insist, but according to testimonials I have read, you will actually go home with your baby.

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to help me out with my problem. The kind of information that you have provided me regarding the details of the treatment is going to help me out a great deal. I really appreciate the support and time that you have given to me. You are very right about biotexcom. It seems like the best place to me. Before finding out about it I was completely hopeless and was going into depression day by day. I really started to believe that there was no solution to my problem but I am so very thankful for joining this forum. It has helped me out with everything until this day and I cannot be happier. You guys introduced me to the concept of surrogacy and it affected my life so much that I soon going to change my life. Once everything is done successfully my life will be finally completed and I will be thankful than ever. One thing that I found out through this tough journey is that a person should not lose hope very soon. Everyone should try to achieve their goals again and again and one day he will get his goal for very sure.
Hey there Linda. Hope you're doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about that. I myself had to go through 2 miscarriages an after that the doctor said that I couldn't conceive again. I was broken and devasted. Nothing seemed to help. Until I came across the idea of surrogacy. Which gave me my first baby boy which is now 5 years old. I've never been happier. You seem like you're new to the idea od surrogacy. So I got mine done in a clinic in Ukraine. Basically what they do is remove an egg from the mother and fertilize it with the sperm of the father. The fertilized egg, or embryo, is then transferred to a surrogate who carries the baby. And the baby grows in the surrogate's womb. After it's birth, you're free to take the baby. The clinic I got treated in had a great staff and they have a high success rate too. You should definitely check them out. Good luck.
Sorry about your loss.It is very hard to face this.But hiding from friends and others is not an option.
Why not go for surrogacy?
Let me share my story.
I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
Honestly linda you have done a great job. Many people are getting confused and still taking too much time in choosing a clinic. Having complete knowledge about surrogacy is important. If you are planning to have a baby. These things are getting complex day by day. So the couples who want to have a baby through surrogacy should understand the importance of knowing everything.
Hey, I am sorry for your loss. IVF and IUI are not much successful. Surrogacy would be best for you. You should go for surrogacy from Europe. There is the best clinic renown for its surrogacy. I have also visited that clinic when I was planning to have a baby through surrogacy. It is legal in Europe. They make sure that you get the baby from the surrogate. Now, dont worry about anything. You have right to be a mother.
Sorry about your loss.It is very hard to face this.But hiding from friends and others is not an option.
Why not go for surrogacy?
Let me share my story.
I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
Hey there! You aree being strong about the situation. Stay the same. Don't ever give up. Yes surrogacy is the best option for you. Ans sadly it is not legal in many areas. But fear not. You can look into surrogacy abroad. There are a number of clinics out there. If you do some research, you will find the right one for you. You might get confused in start. As the there are many clinics out there promising great many things. But go with the one that had the best reviews. And if you wanna socialize less, that's ok. You deserve everything you want. If space is what you need, you should have it.
Hey there Linda. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your story. It saddens my heart to think about it. The pain of not having a child is what drives you crazy. I know this because of my experience. I had an accident. I lost the ability to give birth. IVF didn't work. I had to go for surrogacy. I went Ukraine for it. It was affordable too. Glad I went there. Now a mother of two twins. I hope you find the courage. Be strong and positive. THings will work out. I hope it helps. Good luck.
Hey! such a strong lady you are.
This feels really encouraged to interact with women like you. you make us believe that there are so many Hopes left in this infertility world.
Though I am not much experience to provide you with information regarding surrogacy.
But yes I am an individual who is probably looking for surrogacy procedure to go with. I could provide you with some of the hopes that I got on such forums.
Each day I show up to such forums I got to know so many success stories of surrogacy and that eventually means that it is a successful procedure to go with.
I would love to be in interaction with you. Good luck.XX
Sign in to follow this topic