Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maybe.. Rss

Hi Samantha! This is so heart-breaking. Miscarriage really breaks a woman mentally and physically. I know this is a very difficult thing to cope with. But don't lose hope. You have to stay strong. You are the only one that can change this. We are all here for you. If you keep thinking negatively it will affect your health. And at this time you really need to stay healthy. It's better to visit a fertility clinic. They will run some tests and tell you the real reason behind your miscarriage. Many small things we ignore our whole life can lead to infertility later. I hope you are not infertile. Much Love!
Hi Samantha! I hope you are doing better now. It is so sad to read your story. I wish you all the best in the future. I hate that MCs exist in this world. It is the worst thing ever. I would recommend you to visit the doctor frequently and keep taking his advice, even if on small matters. Sadly for me, I never was able to conceive before my uterus was taken from me. Bloody cancerous polyps. Went through the darkest of my days. But, I'm glad it's over now. I resorted to surrogacy and now I have my two healthy, adorable munchkins with me. I'm so grateful! It has been great for me. Praying for you to get the same happiness soon! x
All prayers for you dear. May you succeed this time. That too with a breeze. I wish no one ever had to go through all this. Much love for you. May odds be ever in your favour. Good luck! P.S. Need prayers from your side too. Getting an appointment to see if I am ready for baby 2 with IVF.
Oh, that's really sad.I am feeling so sad and upset to know about your loss.dear, I am with you.I am not same as like your condition.But there is some resembles.Actually, I was expecting after one year with hard trying and sufferings.Unfortunately, I am taking stress about to somewhat really don't know.My bp shoots up and facing the miscarriage.after one year of hard trying, I was able to conceive but bad luck is there.I knew it's not in my control.It'all sudden and I am not blaming myself for this.I just think at this time, everything was going to be fine.I am not facing and bearing this condition again.Now, I am again 12 weeks pregnant.I knew you will recover yourself soon.Stay blessed and keep trying.
Hey, I am so sorry for the loss. But you cannot change fate. Miscarriages are so hard to cope up with. But everything happens for a reason. I hope you'll find it. I wish you would be blessed with a baby soon. I can understand your pain. It would be hard for you too like it was for me. I had 3 miscarriages and then I was not able to get pregnant. It was so hard for me but I didn't lose hope. I knew there would be a way to be a mother. I found about surrogacy from a forum. I was so happy that I can at least be a mother if I cannot give birth. I Talked to my husband and he was willing to have surrogacy. We went for it and now I am a mother. I hope this would work.
Oh my god, that is terrible. Please stay strong and hopeful. That accident must be so terrible to even talk about. You will conceive again, hopefully. Just don't stress too much. I know what losing a baby is like. I've been there.
Hello Samantha. I hope you're doing fine. Please hold your hopes high. We all are here to support you. We are here to pray for you. You will be a mother soon, I'm sure. Keep trying and never lose hope. Positivity is one thing that will always help you to remain calm. So please be positive and have faith in yourself. Much love.
Hey there Samantha. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. MC can be extremely MC. It is just like you start imagining your life with them but then it never happens. Anyways, don't let this make you weak. This journey is extremely tough and full of obstacles but nothing should stop you. When I was diagnosed with DOR my whole life came to a halt. Initially, I didn't even know how severe this disorder would be. However, when I visited the doctor and was told that my choices were limited to only DE. I honestly started crying in front of the doctor because I had never taken such things seriously. Anyways, I didn't let this incident break me down completely. I have now opted for surrogacy with DE because that has 70% chances of success. Let's see how things go. Hoping for the best. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello there, hope you are doing good sweety. After reading your story I wanna ask from where you started the surrogacy. Actually, I have very worst experience of IVF with clinic LOTUS. Now I and my DH think about the surrogacy. So Please Let me know your clinic. Thanks
I am so sad to hear this. How all this happen/ I know you are in so much pain. It is obviously not easy to lose the unborn baby. A mother s emotionally attached with the baby. It would have been so hard for you. But you are fine that is good. Well, I think now you should consult a doctor. They will tell you what the real matter is. They will tell you that what is better for you. They will help you to know what would work in your case. Infertility is the hardest thing and hard to overcome. If you are facing it so its right time to go for treatment. Else you will face difficulty. I hope the best for you. My best wishes are with you.
Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. TTC is tough. Don't give up. It is one of the hardest time of a woman's life. It requires a lot of patience. A lot of determination. I hope you make it through it. I can understand every woman wants to be a mother at one point. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless
Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. TTC is tough. Don't give up. It is one of the hardest time of a woman's life. It requires a lot of patience. A lot of determination. I hope you make it through it. I can understand every woman wants to be a mother at one point. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless
Sign in to follow this topic