Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maybe.. Rss

Hey, I am so sorry. I hope you will have a baby soon. I know you must be so hurt. You never know what is written in your destiny. I think you should go for the best now. It is never easy to lose a baby. Well, I think you should move one. If you are having complications so you should go for a checkup. I have seen many couples who had it. Now they are moving to infertility treatments. They are happy with their babies. Infertility treatment is successful because of the best clinic. If you re facing any problem so you should visit them. There is nothing bad about it. It will save you from further complications.
Heyyy, hope you are feeling better. This is awful. I'm really sorry about that accident. You didn't deserve this. But you are dealing with this so well. I'm really proud of you. Losing a baby must be so hard. I cannot imagine losing mine ever. You are really strong. I think you should wait a while. You need to heal. Both physically and mentally. You can start TTC after the break. Stress plays a huge role. It prevents people from getting pregnant. It's very common. I hope this was helpful. Hope you become a parent soon.
samantha98 wrote:
Hi. Today I want to share my story with you. After trying for 2 years, I was finally pregnant. It literally was the best day of my life. I was very excited. But I think destiny had other plans for me. I had an accident in which I lost my baby. I was broken. My husband helped me throughout this tough time. But things aren't fine. They aren't fine at all. I'm desperate for a baby. We're trying again, I hope I'm able to conceive. I want your prayers. I wish everything gets fine. Take care.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, honey..It definitely left the scar. I'm praying it heals with time flow. Now you should make sure the accident didn't destroy your ''fertility health''. The best for you now is to have a good consultation with your dr. You may have a general physical exam, including a regular gynecological exam. Specific fertility tests may include: A blood test which measures hormone levels to determine whether you're ovulating. Hysterosalpingography which evaluates the condition of your uterus and fallopian tubes. It also looks for blockages or other problems. Ovarian reserve testing helps determine the quality and quantity of the eggs available for ovulation. This approach often begins with hormone testing early in the menstrual cycle. Other hormone tests check levels of ovulatory hormones. As well as pituitary hormones that control reproductive processes. Pelvic ultrasound looks for uterine or fallopian tube disease.On the basis of all those tests results dr is to decide on the best plan for you. Stay strong, wishing you the best of luck and support on your way. xx
Miladeen0 wrote:
Hey, I am so sorry. I hope you will have a baby soon. I know you must be so hurt. You never know what is written in your destiny. I think you should go for the best now. It is never easy to lose a baby. Well, I think you should move one. If you are having complications so you should go for a checkup. I have seen many couples who had it. Now they are moving to infertility treatments. They are happy with their babies. Infertility treatment is successful because of the best clinic. If you re facing any problem so you should visit them. There is nothing bad about it. It will save you from further complications.

Male fertility requires that the testicles produce enough healthy sperm, and that the sperm is ejaculated effectively into the woman's vagina and travels to the egg. Tests for male infertility attempt to determine whether any of these processes are impaired. Your dh may have a general physical exam and some specific fertility tests including: Semen analysis. dr may ask for one or more semen specimens. A lab analyzes semen specimen. In some cases, sperm may be tested for in the urine. He may have a blood test to determine the level of testosterone and other male hormones. Genetic testing may be done to determine whether there's a genetic defect causing infertility. In select cases, a testicular biopsy may be performed to identify abnormalities contributing to infertility. and to retrieve sperm to use with assisted reproductive techniques, such as IVF. In rare cases, other tests to evaluate the quality of the sperm may be performed, such as evaluating a semen specimen for DNA abnormalities.
Ladies may have a general physical exam, including a regular gynecological exam. Specific fertility tests may include: A blood test which measures hormone levels to determine whether you're ovulating. Hysterosalpingography which evaluates the condition of your uterus and fallopian tubes. It also looks for blockages or other problems. Ovarian reserve testing helps determine the quality and quantity of the eggs available for ovulation. This approach often begins with hormone testing early in the menstrual cycle. Other hormone tests check levels of ovulatory hormones. As well as pituitary hormones that control reproductive processes. Pelvic ultrasound looks for uterine or fallopian tube disease. On the basis of all those tests results dr is to decide on the best treatment plan for his patients.
Hey, Samantha I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. This must have been very hard for you. However, I would say that don't lose hope. I can understand that moments like these can be extremely difficult. Just immediately get yourself checked. See if there is anything major that you should be concerned about. There are a lot of alternatives that you can even consider. However, for this make sure that the clinic you visit is operating at a high success. The clinic should know what they are doing. The doctors should also be professionals and expert at their job. Good luck to you. Sending you lots of warm wishes. If you need any help let me know. I myself am visiting a new clinic now because they seem promising. Sending baby dust your way.
Every time I read this it makes me emotional. I hope you have recovered from the loss. How is your process going? Which one did you opt for? The clinic you are visiting is the one I advised you to opt for. Are things going good with them? Do give us a little update on everything. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello, Samantha. How are you holding up now? I'm SO sorry to hear about your story. I can't believe what you must have gone through. I had a miscarriage, too. However, it was natural and it was because of my inability to hold a baby. This is purely accidental. You must be sad. I can understand. Good luck to you. I love the fact that you're not holding back. You're going for it again. Sending my best wishes to you. Along with a lot of baby dust. You can do this!
Hello. I hope you are doing good. It really hurts me that you had to go through such an accident. I know how it feels when such a thing happens. I'd recommend going for surrogacy. Keep TTC who knows you'll get good news tomorrow. Wishing you good luck. Looking forward to hearing the good news.

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Hope you're doing fine, just remember that you have his love and support and you will go through everything just fine. Your time will eventually come, just don't let anything cloud your judgment and enjoy the fact that you have a supportive husband by your side, appreciate it because it can be a rare thing at times.
Samatha it is really heartbreaking. Losing happiness is not an easy thing to face. There is one thing to remember and that is positivity. Stay calm. It is better to get yourself thoroughly checked to nullify the chances of any internal injury. It was an accidental miscarriage, therefore, there is nothing to do with your physical and physiological weakness. Wishing you a healthy and blessed future ahead.

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Wishing you good luck. Looking forward to hearing the good news.
Sign in to follow this topic