Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

need advice Lock Rss

Hey. I am so sorry. Miscarriages take alot out of a woman. I know it must be a hard time for you. But dont underestimate yourself. Surrogacy is really an amazing process. I had 3 miscarriages which left me hopeless. I was infertile and was not able to conceive. I was so upset but I knew that there must be another way. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with a surrogate of my match. She gave birth to a healthy baby. Today I am a blessed mother. I have no more worries in my life. I am so happy that I found about this.
Hello. I am so sad. Premature deliveries remove alot from a lady. I know it must be a hard time for you. Be that as it may, do. I have faced infertility for 10 years. IVF and IUI didn't work for me. I was so disturbed yet I realized that there must be another way. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They facilitated me with a surrogate of my match. She brought forth a healthy child. Today I am an honoured mother. I have no more stresses throughout my life. I am happy to the point that I found about this.
Sorry to hear about your 6 miscarriages. I had been through this. I had 3 miscarriages from my first marriage. I was totally broke and you have 6 you will be in huge sadness. Don't worry as there are solutions to our problems now. I am going for surrogacy now to have a baby. You should also go for surrogacy. But firstly try to know what it is and find a good clinic. good luck.
Hi! Sorry to hear about you. It is really very painful. As a mother, I can understand. The same problem was with me. I was fed up. But by inspiring one of my family ladies I went for the surrogacy. This decision totally changed my life. I got a baby son. So please do not lose courage. Surrogacy is the best option, you can avail.
I am so sorry to hear about that. Sometimes it's so hard to find the reason for it What did your doctor say? I myself had to go through 2 miscarriages and it wasn't easy at all. I cried my eyes out. Those were the worst days of my life. I felt like something was wrong with me. I didn't wanna live. But then I decided to get hold of myself and went for surrogacy. Now I have a baby boy who's 5 years old. So there's hope for everything. We should just stay focused. It might be hard now but not forever. Just hold on for a little more time. You're going to get through it. Good luck.
Hey. So Sad to hear that you suffered a miscarriage. But, You shouldn't lose hope. You should go for other Unnatural methods like Surrogacy. I had 3 miscarriages in my early married life. I was left infertile for almost 10 years. But I wouldn't give up. I went for IVF but that was painful procedure so I left. Then one of my Freinds suggested me about Surrogacy. Surrogacy is the painless and the best procedure. By this, you will have your own biological baby. I went to Europe for the suggested clinic. They provided us a Surrogate who got pregnant after some weeks. When I heard about that my Heart blossomed with joy. I am enjoying motherhood now.
Hey. So Sad to hear that you suffered miscarriage. But, You shouldn't lose hope.You should go for other Unnatural methods like Surrogacy.I had 3 miscarriages in my early marriage life. I was left infertile for almost 10 years. But i wouldn't give up. I went for IVF but that was painful procedure so i left. Then one of my Freinds suggested me about Surrogacy. Surrogacy is the painless and the best prcoedure. By this you will have your own biological baby.I went to europe for the suggested clinic. They provided us a Surrogate who got pregnant after some weeks.When i heard about that my Heart blossomed with joy.I am enjoying motherhood now.
Hello! I am sorry about you. I can feel the pain you are facing. Good thing is that your husband is with you. It is a positive thing that you are thinking about the surrogacy. Please do not think about what people say. It is your own life and you have to live with it. Surrogacy is the best way to complete your family. I do not know how people oppose this when one can complete her family with it. Nothing is wrong with this. If it is banned in your country then you can go abroad for it. Baby will absolutely biologically be connected with you. Nothing is better than getting a baby of your own sperm. So I think you need not to waste any more time. Just go for it. Best of luck.
Dear, sorry to hear about your loss. I can feel the pain. I once was on this stage. I know how depressed the situation is. Specially, when no one is there to support you. You don't need to be disappointed. You have the option of surrogacy. It is not a bad choice. I am also infertile. I can't have a baby because of my problems. My husband and i decided for surrogacy. I heard Ukraine has the best surrogacy Clinics. I went Ukraine and found Bio TexCom clinic. It is really the best clinic for surrogacy. The staff is very cooperative. Packages are affordable. Please give it a try.
Oh, it's really heartbreaking. Miscarriages remove a ton from a lady. I know it would be a hard time for you. However, don't feel bad for yourself. Surrogacy is extremely an astounding procedure. I also had to face miscarriages twice. I was infertile and was not ready to conceive. I was so shocked yet I realized that there must be another way. I opted to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me a sound surrogate. She delivered forth a healthy child. Today I am an honored mother. I have no more worries throughout my life. I am happy to the point that I found about this.
hey there. how are you? tears rolled down my eyes. what can I say to calm you? you are perfect. you are strong. throw away all the negative thoughts. its very good you made surrogacy choice. now stick to it. work on it properly. .ill pray for you. keep sane. all the best. you can do it. all the struggle will be worth it. when you will be holding your baby. ignore all other people. I'm with you.
Hey, there I hope you're doing well. I am extremely sorry to hear about everything. However, don't be so hard on yourself! It wasn't your fault as you had nothing in control. I am sure it must have been an extremely difficult time for you. Opting surrogacy is a good option as your body also needs some rest now. When you opt for surrogacy there are few things you should be careful about. Firstly, make sure the process is being done legally. This is something extremely important as otherwise, you will have to face a lot of legal complications. Make sure the clinic you visit is experienced in this process and has a high success rate. When I choose the clinic for my procedure I ensured this and it honestly made my life so much easier as everything was done systematically. Other than that the clinic is also going to be providing us with the child's legal documents which for me is really the best part. Other than that in order to ensure that the process goes smoothly, they make the surrogate pass a medical test. This test basically helps in determining if she has an illness or not this way both she and the baby would be safe. I hope I was able to help you out.
Sign in to follow this topic