Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions?

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Lock Rss

Angelica, you are true with your words. Surrogacy is indeed a legitimate process, and it is not a folly. It has blessed so many infertile couples with the luxury of parenthood. But what do we need is to spread the positivity of surrogacy and how it has benefitted couples with infertility issue or LGBT couples. Moreover, we must strive to remove the stigma associated with surrogacy. Everything has pros and cons, but we must focus on what it blesses us when every other way fails.
Hey, there I hope you’re doing well. It can be one of the worst feelings to be diagnosed with infertility. However, this shouldn’t stop you from moving forward. Surrogacy has always been a controversial issue. Media plays a huge part in creating myths about surrogacy which are totally not true. Due to these very reasons a lot of people have stories in their minds about the process, awareness regarding it really needs to be spread. Therefore, at the end of the day it is your life so do what you think is right. Just make sure you do your research properly about the process and the clinic you opt.
Hey, there I hope you’re doing well. It can be one of the worst feelings to be diagnosed with infertility. However, this shouldn’t stop you from moving forward. Surrogacy has always been a controversial issue. Media plays a huge part in creating myths about surrogacy which are totally not true. Due to these very reasons a lot of people have stories in their minds about the process, awareness regarding it really needs to be spread. Therefore, at the end of the day it is your life so do what you think is right. Just make sure you do your research properly about the process and the clinic you opt.
However, you shouldn't be afraid to go for surrogacy as it is a rescue for so many women who are unable to conceive naturally. It is a great method as it allows one to be genetically linked with the baby and has a high rate of success as well. Being in the same boat I was lucky enough to find a clinic which is very inexpensive as compared to the clinic where I live. The clinic was doing the treatment legally and was also ensuring that everyone was following the legal framework. I was concerned about the health of the surrogates one of the reasons why I didn't opt for private surrogacy. However, was glad to find out that in this clinic they had a medical test and if one passed it then they were only eligible to be the surrogates. Once a surrogate was pregnant she had to visit the clinic daily for check-ups as well. This was honestly amazing as the clinic was so efficient. The technology being used was so advanced that it was a complete mind blown moment for me. I was also very particular about the part where the custody of the child should belong to me. I was glad that the child's rights would belong to me and I honestly felt better. Keeping the whole treatment secret would also be possible as you'll be abroad for it. However, just make sure that your DH is in this with you otherwise there is no harm in opting for it. Always feel free to ask me more questions I am always ready to help. I hope you are soon able to conceive sending baby dust your way.
Hey! I hope you will be fine. I think surrogacy would be the best for you. You don’t have to worry about the negative people. Such people will talk even when you conceive naturally. They are just here to degrade someone. While those who speak in favor of it would appreciate you. Negativities are always there. Only the person who wants to do something should be positive. You just stay strong on your decision. Everything will be fine.
All my sympathies are with you.
Take care
Hello dear, How are you, Ia m completely fen. Hope you lose fine. I know dear it is a very tough situation for you. I also face infertility. Conceive naturally is the wish of every couple. So I completely understand your feelings. When the doctor told me that I can not conceive. I feel it is the end of my life. But after that, my husband gives me hope. And tell me that it is not the end of our life. There are many solutions; So through different solutions, we choose surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best options for those who can not conceive naturally. Surrogacy gives hope to others. So why you do not choose surrogacy. I am the best options for you. Do not come toward adaption. When you have surrogacy option in your life. Choose bet decision in your life. Best of Luck
hey dear. how are you? do not worry about others. it is about the fact. surrogacy is a sure shot. you will have success rate more. consult a doctor too. take care.
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. So here's my opinion. I think you should go with surrogacy. It seems better for you. Negativities are just here to degrade you. Such people will talk even when you conceive naturally. They are just here to degrade someone. While those who speaks in favor of it would appreciate you. Negativities are always there. Only the person who wants to do something should be positive. You just stay strong on your decision. Hope for the best. Wish you best of luck.
Hey, Angelica, I hope you're doing well. Surrogacy has always been a topic on which debate has been done. However, if anyone here wants to go for it just always listen to your heart. Never listen to what people have to say because they are always there to confuse us. Recently, so many infertile couples have shared their success stories regarding the process. More and more people are opting for it. One of the reasons for that is good clinics and better facilities. Best of luck to all those who are opting for the procedure.
Adoption or surrogacy. Quite a sensitive question it is. I think it is your personal choice. Both of them have their own charms. You need to decide which one suits you the most. Sending love and power to you. Stay blessed and strong. Baby dust on your way.
It depends on you completely. It is your personal call. You should discuss it with ou DH. Both of you should decide o your own preferences. As we chose surrogacy because it was suitable for us. I hope you got my point. Stay blessed and calm. Love and luck to you.
Hello there. You are right. It is not even legal. I think it should be legal. It is such a great medical advancement. It is a ray of hope. Also, if you want a biological connection, you can go for gestational surrogacy. It helps you have a biologically yours baby. Your eggs and sperm are transferred to a surrogate. Who carries the baby. Good luck to everyone trying to conceive. Take care.
Sign in to follow this topic