Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy or IVF Rss

Hey, hope you are doing fine. You are taking a gud decision of choosing IVF or Surrogacy, I am totally agreed with you. I would suggest you Surrogacy. Surrogacy is expensive in many countries. It is not legal everywhere. In Surrogacy the clinic matters most. It is legal in Europe. There is a clinic which is affordable. I had surrogacy from that clinic. I have a daughter. There the clinic is reliable and successful for surrogacy. I suggest u go there without any delay. I am so happy that people are now much aware of this procedure. The only thing that matters in surrogacy is the surrogate must have to be healthy and cooperative. The reliable clinics make everything legal. If you choose a good clinic then you won't face any problems regarding babies. And avoid Lotus and Adinos clinic. These two clinics are not good. I wish you good luck.
Hello there. I am so sorry for your loss. How are you doing? Do not lose hope. As everything happens for a reason. It is amazing that you are planning to go for either of the options. I hope you find a good clinic and start your journey.
Hi there! Hope you are doing fine. I just caught a glance of your story. Infertility is a major problem now a days. It is incredibly increasing daily. But IVF and surrogacy are best treatment for infertile couples. I am infertile too. A friend of mine suggested about a clinic in Ukraine named A****s. I tried to contact them through mails but they didn't respond to my requests. They showed some irresponsible behaviour. I think they are scam. We should avoid such clinics.
Hi dear. I am so sorry that you have to go through all that. No doubt you have gone through a lot of pain. It will be the hardest time of your life. Surrogacy is really a curse. It is very hard to go through it. But thanks to treatments like surrogacy. They really helped many people with infertility. Surrogacy is one of the best treatment for infertility. I myself went through surrogacy and now having a baby. The main point is selecting a clinic for your surrogacy. You have to be really careful while selecting a clinic. There are many scammers too who can waste your time and money. A****s clinic is one of them. They are scammers and can ruin your time and money. So please be careful while going for a clinic. Best of luck!
Hey, sorry to hear about your infertility. I would like to share my experience. I have had surrogacy from the clinic in Europe. It is an affordable clinic. This clinic is reliable and successful for surrogacy. I suggest everyone go there without any delay. I am so happy that people are now much aware of these clinics. The only thing that matters in surrogacy is the Clinic, and Surrogate must have to be healthy and cooperative. The reliable clinics make everything legal. If you choose a good clinic then you won't face any problems regarding babies. Avoid Adonis clinic. They are scammers. WIsh you good luck.
I can't get pregnant and i don't know the reason for it too. The doctors are also unable to find the reason for this.
I have gone through extensive testings but the doctors are also unable to find the main cause for my infertility. They can't tell the main problem. I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now. But still i didn't conceived. As doctors can't tell the main cause of my infertility i guess i will go for surrogacy now. I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited. I heard there are many clinics for infertility treatment in Ukraine. I read about many clinics there from these forums.
I have found BioTexCom clinic from Ukraine. People talk mostly about this clinic.
I will contact this clinic and will consult them about my problem. Clinic is arranging and event in London. I will be attending the event on 18 August to know more about surrogacy. The event will be useful for many people. As the clinic is offering some limited seats for registration there.
Honey, IVF won't work for you. It is for those who are infertile. You are fertile. You do conceive a baby. Your body is unable to carry it. It cannot nourish it. So in my opinion Surrogacy is the one to go with. You can look up for clinics. Europe is great in this matter. You can choose between gestational and traditional surrogacy. Just make sure you don't get in the trap of Adonis. They have some weird policies. I won't recommend them. You can search for some reputable clinics in Europe. They will be affordable and super smooth. I went for gestational surrogacy as well as a reputable clinic in Europe.
Hello, Jene it is good to see you here. It is true that the journey of a motherhood is amazing. Although you get to face lots of ups and downs. All it takes is your willpower to be strong. I wish that you become a mother. May you be the happiest mother alive. I am also trying to conceive. I have contacted Adnois via email. They haven't replied to me since two weeks. I want to ask why are they so unprofessional. I am confused if I am making the right decision or not. I cannot wait anymore! It is so nerve wrecking that they are not replying to my so many emails. What should I do? Please suggest me another good clinic. I would be very thankful.
Hi There. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. Infertility is a big issue. It is really sad to see couples going through such a tough time in their life. I am so sorry that you have to go through this much pain. Don't Lose hope though. There are many ways you can still have a child. I would suggest surrogacy. Surrogacy is a wonderful option for infertile couples. There is a clinic called Biotex Com in Kiev, Ukraine. They are opening in London on August 18. I think You should visit there. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Infertility has been ruining the happy life of many couples for a long time. If you’re one of the victims of this reviling disease. Don’t lose hope. There are a lot of treatments. As you queried about IVF or Surrogacy. You must be planning for treatment. I will recommend you Surrogacy. But be aware while choosing a clinic for you. There are many good clinics but there are also the worst clinics. In the list of worst clinics, Lotus stand superior. They are very much bad. They intend to care for you until you paid them. But as you pay for your treatment they will ignore you completely. I had a very bad experience with them. Hope you all stay safe from torment like them.
I am sad to know about your miscarriages .But do not loose hope.IVF and surrogacy is the option to born baby for you.This is simple and cool way to baby.But some clinics are doing bad in the field of surrogacy and IVF.People must be aware from them
I am suffering from infertility.Due to this i do not born baby.Me and my husband want baby to complete family.SO finally we contact with Adonis for surrogacy.Everything will be done.We paid advance money for treatment also.But we reached there for surrogacy we really disappointed,This was really sad moment for us.They cheated us for money.They wasted our time money.They have low experience medical team.People must know about these type of surrogacy clinic and be aware of them.Government must take action about these scammers.
Karsynne Anthony wrote:
Hi There. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. Infertility is a big issue. It is really sad to see couples going through such a tough time in their life. I am so sorry that you have to go through this much pain. Don't Lose hope though. There are many ways you can still have a child. I would suggest surrogacy. Surrogacy is a wonderful option for infertile couples. There is a clinic called Biotex Com in Kiev, Ukraine. They are opening in London on August 18. I think You should visit there. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.

I've found this on the internet, concerning their guaranteed surrogacy package for 50k euros.
They provide IP with a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
IP stay in a standard room at the Venice Hotel or a luxury apartment for the first two visits. On a final visit, IP will stay in a bigger suite that specially equipped for babies.
IP will receive a newborn package that includes all the things needed when starting to take care of the baby.
IP will receive PGD services. It will eliminate poor embryos and also allow for gender selection.
A pediatrician will see the child every day.
There is also a 24/7 hotline for English-speaking pediatricians. They can come visit IP at any time if necessary.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case the baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If IP have twins, there is no additional fee.
IP will have 9 am – 6 pm nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
IP may attend the birth of your baby.
They continue trying again and again unless are successful. For no additional fee!! If still no baby -- they refund all money paid back.
Sign in to follow this topic