Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy journey Rss

Hey there! I hope you are feeling better now. IVF is a great treatment for people with PCOS. IVF takes 2-3 cycles for the majority to be successful. So yes go for another try, because I think surrogacy should be the last option. You won't be able to experience the beautiful moments of having your baby in your womb if you go for surrogacy. It's a great treatment no doubt, I m also having surrogacy to conceive. But just go for IVF one last time and see if it works. Good Luck!
I hope you are feeling better now. I m also suffering from PCOS. I have recently started my IVF. But I know the facts, you should be aware of them too. It's always good to try 3 IVF cycles, for most people it takes more than 1 cycle to conceive. Stay patient and try again. Good luck.
Once the reality starts to sink in, surrogacy is a logical option. I would advise women who worry that health conditions may affect their pregnancy to consult with their dr about the possibility of surrogacy.By far the most difficult path to a surrogacy clinic is through infertility. Couples may ttc for years, experience multiple miscarriages, or even pay thousands of dollars for IVF treatments without success on this journey. Conditions like: PCOS. Primary ovarian insufficiency. Blocked fallopian tubes. Uterine fibroids. Advanced maternal age etc. Seemingly a hundred other things can all lead to infertility. And of course, there’s always the chance that doctors cannot figure out why a couple is infertile. Meaning you're into the case of unexplained infertility. Couples facing infertility have a lot of difficult choices to make. But the aim's the same - The woman desperately wants to experience the joy of pregnancy. If no – then have sb else to carry the baby for her. Surrogacy allows all those dreams come true. The point is to choose the highly respectable, reputable place to be treated at. Which is never easy though.
Surrogacy laws vary from country to country. and they can change quickly!! If you're considering the USA for undergoing surrogacy, first and foremost, the surrogate must reside in a state where commercial surrogacy isn’t prohibited. If it is against a state’s law, the court can determine the contract void and participants may even face criminal charges!! Working with a reputable agency is the only way to mitigate these risks. Also having the contracts well explained protects both the intended parents’ and the surrogate’s rights. While a surrogate has rights, the right to keep the child is not one of them in the most of the countries where surrogacy is legal. Once legal parenthood is established, the surrogate has no legal rights to the child and she cannot claim to be the legal mother. In the same vein, the contract protects the surrogate from any kind of legal or medical responsibility for the child. A reputable clinic will always do the comprehensive screening. It includes a full mental health evaluation, clinical interview, and records review. A surrogate should be well educated on the physical and medical implications of surrogacy to make the best decision for her. Medical consent is a major provision within a surrogacy contract. It means that both the intended parents and surrogate must agree to testing for medical conditions and communicable diseases. The surrogate's goal is the same as the IP's – To help them build a family.
MarilynRivera wrote:
Hey there! I hope you are feeling better now. IVF is a great treatment for people with PCOS. IVF takes 2-3 cycles for the majority to be successful. So yes go for another try, because I think surrogacy should be the last option. You won't be able to experience the beautiful moments of having your baby in your womb if you go for surrogacy. It's a great treatment no doubt, I m also having surrogacy to conceive. But just go for IVF one last time and see if it works. Good Luck!

I'm with you. We considered surrogacy to be our last option too. We've got the long history and our fertility journey was not the shortest one. We experienced IUI and ICSI rounds home - got nothing but failures and broken hearts. I'm pretty ripe age and have not so much time left. The decision of moving onto egg donation wasn't smooth and fast as well. The idea of using another woman's eggs was weird at the beginning of our new route. And all those conversations about biological relation of the baby were torturing me. Furthermore I faced all that with our so to say family's proven fertility! (All the women in my family were/are fertile except ME!) But talking to more people in the similar position and investigation on the net really helped us much. This way we found eviternity.org specializing on egg donation and surrogacy. We had our free consultation with the patient coordinator Josephine in London. She was going through the same thing that time so we were absolutely understood and supported. In a couple of weeks we went to Ukraine and signed contract with the clinic. It was the program of 5 shots for 9900 euro. All meds for the protocol included into the package price. Also selective reduction; housing, transportation and other minor issues. The most attractive about the program was that in case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. With our previous history of failures we thought that guarantee was great luck cause were so much tired of paying extra and almost out of the pocket. Fresh gave us more chance to try simply because you get more eggs. At the clinic they fortunately had plenty of donors for us to choose from. We selected a donor that is cute, tall, very athletic, had higher scores than me, dog lover like we are and many other things we liked about her. She is 25 years old. Over all my ICSI and IUI I never got more than 3 eggs and never past day 3-4. I always say it's a big difference from being 38 and 25 when it comes to fertility!
But seems bio tex found the answer for even those cases of 40+ and low AMH levels. Their new method is called the donation of mitochondrion. Knowledge makes power, doesn't it. smile
Happy for all of the women who were lucky enough to get pregnant or to have kids. And I wish all of you who are still trying all of the best. I have experienced 5 rough m/c in my life. And I did not even believe that I would become a mother one day anymore. And here I am, I finally signed with the agency of my choice. World Center of Baby. And we are expecting. Our SM is pregnant!!
I'd also suggest you looking onto the following IVF packages~
ECONOMY Package 4.900 euros includes the following services: - 1 embryo transfer; - medical treatment. The clinic doesn't have an age limit for egg donation programs; - medications needed before transfer and one month after; - egg donor fee (their donor base contains more than 600 young and attractive women with proven fertility, meaning that every donor has at least one healthy child of her own); - sperm donor (if needed) - pregnancy monitoring till 12th week - services of the coordinator in charge of the program; - accommodation; - meals; - transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic. Thus it doesn't include the following services: - selective reduction will be charged additionally; - TESA, TESE will be charged additionally; - PGD/PGS.
DOUBLE Package 6.900 euros includes the following services: - 2 embryo transfers; - medical treatment; - medications needed before transfer and 3 months after; - egg donor fee; - sperm donor (if needed) - pregnancy monitoring till 12th week - embryo reduction (if needed) - services of the coordinator in charge of the program; - accommodation; - meals; - transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic. The package doesn't include the following services: - TESA, TESE - PGD/PGS.
GUARANTEED SUCCESS Package 9.900 euros includes the following services:
5 embryo transfers; In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid!!! Medical treatment; Medications needed before transfer and 3 months after; Egg donor fee; Sperm donor (if needed). Pregnancy monitoring till 12th week. Embryo reduction (if needed). Services of the coordinator in charge of the program; Accommodation; Meals; Transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic. It doesn't include TESA, TESE. I think I'd move IVF route first if your dr of course feels ok with that. Good luck.
Hi, ladies. Am joining. Would absolutely agree. We had been trying with dh for 5 years. Spent sums of money on treatments plus lapos. The told us our tubes were clear so that we could go on. But noone told us that would be waste of money doing it with oe! That's why we changed the clinics and found ourselves at biotex. We were amazed with their donor database - so many young healthy ladies to choose from! I read quite often people here talking about adoption. But this is not the same for us people struggling for our own little ones. I feel I would never have chosen such an option. Furthermore would say our thanks for the places and docs performing this very procedure and giving people the chance for happiness. Our baby came to this world after de ivf shot. It was one blast transfer. We hoped but never thought the very 1st att would be successful. And it was!?
Wishing everyone her best of luck with treatments.
C_Lains wrote:
Once the reality starts to sink in, surrogacy is a logical option. I would advise women who worry that health conditions may affect their pregnancy to consult with their dr about the possibility of surrogacy.By far the most difficult path to a surrogacy clinic is through infertility. Couples may ttc for years, experience multiple miscarriages, or even pay thousands of dollars for IVF treatments without success on this journey. Conditions like: PCOS. Primary ovarian insufficiency. Blocked fallopian tubes. Uterine fibroids. Advanced maternal age etc. Seemingly a hundred other things can all lead to infertility. And of course, there’s always the chance that doctors cannot figure out why a couple is infertile. Meaning you're into the case of unexplained infertility. Couples facing infertility have a lot of difficult choices to make. But the aim's the same - The woman desperately wants to experience the joy of pregnancy. If no – then have sb else to carry the baby for her. Surrogacy allows all those dreams come true. The point is to choose the highly respectable, reputable place to be treated at. Which is never easy though.
Surrogacy laws vary from country to country. and they can change quickly!! If you're considering the USA for undergoing surrogacy, first and foremost, the surrogate must reside in a state where commercial surrogacy isn’t prohibited. If it is against a state’s law, the court can determine the contract void and participants may even face criminal charges!! Working with a reputable agency is the only way to mitigate these risks. Also having the contracts well explained protects both the intended parents’ and the surrogate’s rights. While a surrogate has rights, the right to keep the child is not one of them in the most of the countries where surrogacy is legal. Once legal parenthood is established, the surrogate has no legal rights to the child and she cannot claim to be the legal mother. In the same vein, the contract protects the surrogate from any kind of legal or medical responsibility for the child. A reputable clinic will always do the comprehensive screening. It includes a full mental health evaluation, clinical interview, and records review. A surrogate should be well educated on the physical and medical implications of surrogacy to make the best decision for her. Medical consent is a major provision within a surrogacy contract. It means that both the intended parents and surrogate must agree to testing for medical conditions and communicable diseases. The surrogate's goal is the same as the IP's – To help them build a family.

Thank you for this post of yours.
Right now we're on the other side of fertility struggles. And this is thankfully to biotexcom. Having been together with dh for 5 years and trying fertility treatments didn't bring us success. (Well, as for one heartbreaking miscarriage). dx – POF, pcos Several lapos to make the tubes clear, and guess, that's all. We switched the clinics and did right. After previous years of strugling and money spent here they clearly told us my oe WON'T DO. We were strongly recommended to use donor egg. So we did. Thanks to another woman's egg we got a beautiful 5-day blast to put back. In the time flow we became extremelly happy with that our decision about going on with de. And then holding our tiny baby I had no thought but that the lo is absolutely mine! Thanks, bio Texcom, for what you do!!? Wishing everyone her true rainbow.
Sarah Willy Chadwick wrote:
Hi there. I'm also in the same boat as yours. So, yeah! I'm also having PCOS and undergoing an IVF attempt in July 2018. So, yeah! Anyway, how did it go? Well, obviously, anyone would suggest you have an IVF first. Surrogacy is the last option to go with. Anyway! I was also confused with it in the beginning. But, when my tests came back? My Obstetrician recommended me to have an IVF. So, here I'm heading to Kiev, in July. Wish me luck! Stay blessed dear! I hope you also get success. xx

Hey, Sarah, I am also visiting the same clinic for my procedure. Things are going really well. The clinic is very nice to us. The manager has been in contact with us since day 1. She makes sure that we are fully informed about everything. When you will visit them for the first time the driver will be waiting for you at the airport. From the airport, you will then be taken to the place of your accommodation which will depend on the package you choose. From there then you will visit the clinic.
Hey Jenelia. How are you? I hope you're doing good. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. IVF can be complicated. You need a bit of luck for it to work. It doesn't always work. It can disappoint you at times. You experienced the heartbreak, first hand. It must be hard to take. I'd suggest you try again, you know? This really seems like your best option. Good luck on your journey. I hope it ends soon, successfully. Keep us posted if you can!
I am sorry to hear about your failed cycles. I would suggest that maybe you should visit another good clinic for another try. A good clinic and doctor will really change things for you. You just have to be strong and make the decision. This really made a huge difference for us. We were really able to fulfill our dream due to this reason. Good luck to you. Stay strong.
Sign in to follow this topic