Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Jayde

vbac after 2 cesars?

hi everyone, ive just found out im pregnant with our 3rd baby, our first 2 have been delivered vi...

5 replies

This page is heaving all material about the kids. If you want to know anything for kids then you must come on this page showing some...

Alysa_Wakefield

Forced VBac?

I'm trying to find info on second caesareans, can the hospital force you to do a VBAC if you...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Kylie_Paul

5th caesarean birth

Hi I am pregnant with my 5th Bub, I'm 42 so am classed as high risk. I would like to here fr...

1 reply

Me I'm onto my 5th stressing a little as I'm a geriatric at 37 and now 8 months

VBACMama

VBAC Class

Has anyone here taken The VBAC Link's How to VBAC Prep Course? www.thevbaclink.com/vbac-clas...

AllyHarkins

has anyone had a vbac after 2 or more csections

Hi I am from Rockhampton and was wondering if any one out there has been givin the opp to have a ...

22 replies

There are incredible resources at www.thevbaclink.com . they even have a parents VBAC prep class! www.thevbaclink.com/vbac-class .

AngelTigerHopingForJust1More

4 C-Section & IVF

Hi everyone... I was just wondering if any knows if you can have IVF after having 4 c-sections?? ...

10 replies

Just wondering if you got to IVF after 4 c-sections??....i also had my tubes clamped after 4 sections .....and am wanting to do IVF

AnneT14

VBAC-2

Has anybody had a VBAC after 2 or more C-Sections? I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my third ...

Jhazebruce

Caesarian section mommy

Hello mommies i had my twins through caesarian section last october 2016 and they are pure breast...

2 replies

Hi Jhazebruce, I am completely agree with qiaraau. There are many causes of this. I thinks its better for you to consult with your ...

Serendipity575

Do's and don'ts of C-Sections

I have a c-sect booked in for a couple of weeks time, and just wondering if anyone knows if you c...

7 replies

hi there Serendipity575 just want to ask what hospital was that? i just had my manicure and pedicure done with shellac and sns.. i&#...

Amanda_96

Breech baby booked in for c section

Hi everyone so baby has been full breech whole pregnancy im 37 weeks and i have been booked in fo...

Mo_Lo

Pregnant after second c section

Hey team. I've never written in one of these before as I normally find all my answers from ...

2 replies

Hello, dear Mo Lo. I don't know whether I should congratulate you on the pregnancy or show my sympathies to me. You are lucky t...

xx4-To-LoVexx

Post natal support belts...

Has anyone used these before? I have heard they are really good, especially after a c section, I ...

9 replies

If you have a baby?, you want to speed up your body recovery, you can try exlura 3 in 1 postpartum support?. It really safe and good...

pialara

Need Help

Hey everyone, how are you all? I am new on this forum. Please tell me how to deal with PCO's...

20 replies

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Hope you are doing fine too. Pialara, why do the in laws matter so much? You have a problem. You ne...

Kerry13

Natural caesarean birth

Hi I would love to try a natural CS but I can't find any info on this in Australia. Has anyo...

1 reply

What's a natural C-section? Mine was down with only a spinal epidural, didn't affect baby at all.

Arleanmelendez

Cesarean section

Hey there! I hope that you're doing good. I'm here to discuss cesarean sections. A C-se...

1 reply

Wow Arlean, only talk about the risky side of things. I had a c-section on January 9th, elective for anxiety/panic attack reasons. ...

Mama2boys

Caesarians

Ok so I'm having a ceasaren with this baby and I'm having a rough time with the idea. I'm not sur...

74 replies

Hello. How are you doing? Many Congratulations to you. I can totally understand your feelings. It's your personal matter. I wan...

Neha5_Sharma

Difficult C Section

I am 35 years old and was planning to get pregnant for the last 8 months. On missing my periods o...

2 replies

Hey Neha!i m so glad to hear this. The best thing is you didn't give up. It's obvious you have to go through a lot of pain...

Kylie_Paul

Cesarean in public hospital using own obstetrician

I just got a call from admissions for my c section and she told me I can't go through the pu...

10 replies

Hey there! I hope that you're doing good. First of all, congratulations that you're going to have a baby. It's the mo...

Kierenhold

Can anyone help me out in this situation?

Hello ladies. I want to share my problem with you all. Maybe I get some satisfying answer here. I...

14 replies

Well, everyone's case is different. The case of tubes is very distinct with everyone. So, yeah! I think you should still start ...

Mikayla.J.

Periods after caesarean

Sorry for TMI 4 months post c section bottle feeding since a week old, had my first period 5 wee...

2 replies

Hey there Mikayla! Heavy periods after C section are common they actually are partly due to the surgical incision during the procedu...

How many Csections have you had.

Hi Kals84 I am trying to conceive my fourth child which will also be my fourth C-section. I'...

13 replies

Hey ladies. How are you all doing? I had a similar experience. I think I am the only woman who is able to deliver baby normally but ...

Erena_Taramai

Need answers!!!

So Iv had a baby last year, 14th December 2016, and it was a caesarean, and I fell pregnant 2mont...

Sera N

C-Section Recovery Belts

Hi there, I'm preparing for an elective c-section in a couple of weeks. I've heard that...

Mumma Martin

Elective Caesarean - when and what to tell the kids

I am booked in for an elective Caesarean with my 3rd baby and we have decided to keep the date a ...

5 replies

Hello, I my first 2 were elective C-section and 3 baby was Emergency (as she decide she could not wait a few more days until I 3rd...

babymummyjade

4th c section and pregnancy

Okay so this is my 4th c section and I'm 19 weeks and 6 days but lately I've noticed a ...

HuggiesModerator

Did you (or do you want to) have an elective c-section?

Tell us your story!

6 replies

i definitely want to have an elective c section. But i am feeling afraid to just come out and ask. I am currently 31w with my seco...

Mrsvictoriasimmons

Elective C Section & SPD?

Hi All I am currently 31w and have just found out that the pain i Have been experiencing most of...

Josephineboyd112

C-Section to Normal Birth

I had my first baby thru C-section (breech) is there a possibility of normal delivery to my second?

3 replies

I had a c-section nearly 3 months ago, and I was told that I can have a vaginal birth, as long as I don't get pregnant within 2...

Mira866

Perth Obs and hospital?

Hi ladies (gents?) New to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the correct section. We are...

2 replies

Hi Mira, I too can say that Drs Molloy and Blair are good. Dr Molloy delivered babies 1 and 3 and Dr Blair delivered babies 2 and 4 ...

LMK16

elective c section for first time mum ?

Hi, I am a FTM and am currently 38 weeks and really want an elective c section. My reasons for ...

5 replies

Has anyone heard from LMK16? I wonder how she went?

Rach6wright

Student Midwife support at Logan Hospital

Hi lovely ladies, I'm a 2nd year student midwife at Logan Hospital. I'm looking for any...

Lily-lynnette

Has anybody been told they have a thin uterus?

Hi I have had 3 c sections and on the 3rd I was told that it was very thin. This baby has been a...

5 replies

Ive had 3 caesars 1st emerg 2nd elective not by choice (head too big to engage) 3rd coz of thin uterus scar tissue was only 2mm i wa...

Shell_Beyer_1994

What can I do to go back to having a flat belly 17 months after pregnancy?

Hi i had a baby girl 17 months ago now and I have tried everything to get rid of my flabby belly ...

2 replies

We've some tips to get you started here: https://www.huggies.com.au/parenting/womens-fit... As mentioned above, Michelle Bridg...

Lauramunro_Nz

I am currently trying to conceive first baby.

Hi all, I am currently TTC our first baby. I know for my own personal reasons that I want to have...

1 reply

Privately with obstetrician.

Mrsvictoriasimmons

Overdue - C Section vs Induction

I am currently 30weeks pregnant and have been thinking more about what I would like to do if i en...

13 replies

Can i just add to all of the above that your due date is nota definitive time that you should have your baby. It is an estimate only...

Ke_Z_1

Traumatic birth and deciding a elective c section

I have a little toddler she's just over 2 years old and am due with my second another little...

8 replies

It took a lot of asking and stuffing around but i got to have an elective c section what went in my favour was that my little girl w...

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

37 replies

AOC - Auckland Obstetrics Clinic. Will do elective ceseareans with no medical issues. There is a charge for their service.

Tiffany_Gitsham

Elect - out of pure deep fear

Afternoon ladies. This is my first forum reply ever and I'm currently experiencing my first ...

4 replies

Hi there, I had to have an emergency c-section with my first. I'm currently pregnant with my second. At a recent on appt I aske...

Baby #3

Accreta?

Hi, I'm 20 weeks with my third baby. I have had two c-sections and now may have placenta acc...

1 reply

Placenta accreta is a general term used to describe the clinical condition when part of the placenta or the entire placenta, too dee...