Huggies Forum

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

HuggiesModerator

Did you (or do you want to) have an elective c-section?

Tell us your story!

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Ke_Z_1

Traumatic birth and deciding a elective c section

I have a little toddler she's just over 2 years old and am due with my second another little...

8 replies

It took a lot of asking and stuffing around but i got to have an elective c section what went in my favour was that my little girl w...

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

37 replies

AOC - Auckland Obstetrics Clinic. Will do elective ceseareans with no medical issues. There is a charge for their service.

Tiffany_Gitsham

Elect - out of pure deep fear

Afternoon ladies. This is my first forum reply ever and I'm currently experiencing my first ...

4 replies

Hi there, I had to have an emergency c-section with my first. I'm currently pregnant with my second. At a recent on appt I aske...

Baby #3

Accreta?

Hi, I'm 20 weeks with my third baby. I have had two c-sections and now may have placenta acc...

1 reply

Placenta accreta is a general term used to describe the clinical condition when part of the placenta or the entire placenta, too dee...

Mrsvictoriasimmons

Overdue - C Section vs Induction

I am currently 30weeks pregnant and have been thinking more about what I would like to do if i en...

12 replies

I just had the experience of an emergency c-section after going into labour naturally but after 17 hrs I was fully effaced but only ...

minibee

Steroids for a 38 weeker?!

Wondering if anyone has heard of this or had experience with it? I am booked to have a c-section ...

23 replies

Sorry just realised this is a super old thread!

zza2014

Elective c-section

I am expecting my 2nd baby. My first delivery was an emergency c-section. I have been advised tha...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Chloe2015

Pain

I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and have been getting cramps that come on so suddenly making me f...

1 reply

I'm only on to bub no.2 but I had similar sounding pains when I was between 14 and 20 weeks pregnant. Sometimes it would get so...

kabaty

Cesarean after VBAC

Hi, I've searched the net first but I'm having trouble finding anyone in a similar situ...

1 reply

I think baby number 5 with previous caesarean is a sufficient medical reason for an elective caesarean to be done. Even if you'...

foxfelix

Planned c-section at how many weeks?

Hi all, I'm curious as to how early planned c-sections are usually booked? I've been t...

6 replies

Hi OP, here in Australia they don't book scheduled sections any earlier than 39 weeks, providing mum and baby are going well wi...

Chelsey6000

Wanting elective caesarean in public hospital, to prevent my prolapse from getting worse, not pregnant yet.

Help! I am 25 and wanting to get pregnant again but I am a stay at home mum, and can't affor...

4 replies

Not sure where you live, but here in Australia the public system is fabulous. If there is a medical reason you need a ceasar or you&...

littlehenster

Is the recovery from a second C Section less painful and quicker than the first?

Hi, I am just after the opinions of those who have had more than one c section about how the sec...

7 replies

I just had my second c/s 5 days ago. Out of hospital after the standard 4 days for a ceasar, however the pain this time was much wor...

How many Csections have you had.

Hi Kals84 I am trying to conceive my fourth child which will also be my fourth C-section. I'...

5 replies

Very nice information.