Huggies Forum

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Kals84

How many Csections have you had.

Didn't have the baby

7 replies

Very nice information.

Tegan2good

3rd pregnancy

Hey all So im looking for some guidence and experiences. My first pregnancy was ceasar due to pla...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
JoJo1981

2nd Caesarean

Hi, My last bub was born elective C Section and was a wonderful experience, My Midwife(male) was ...

4 replies

I think it depends on the person and situation. My first c-sect recovery was horrid and took awhile for pain to ease. My 2nd was a b...

Erin_516

Would you choose public or private for a caesarean birth?

Hi all, I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and my bub is breech. I am aware he could still turn aro...

7 replies

Congrats. Great to hear that all went well. I hope that you had a great recovery and that you and your little man are doing great now.

Imee_Atwork

tail bone pains / back pain relief

It's been 4 weeks since i had my emergency c-section , and I am feeling pain on my back espe...

3 replies

Buy a $20 belly band off Ebay. Ive still got mine and just love it. Id put it on (i used it immediately after surgery to push everyt...

Chelsey6000

Private health just for pregnancy with an elective Caesarian, prices, who to go through, info?

I want another baby but want an elective Caesarian because of my 1st degree uterine prolapse. I w...

1 reply

Hi, I dont know much about the prolapse side of things as to whether that allows you the option of a c-section in public hospital, t...

Chelsey6000

Wanting elective caesarean in public hospital, to prevent my prolapse from getting worse, not pregnant yet.

Help! I am 25 and wanting to get pregnant again but I am a stay at home mum, and can't affor...

4 replies

Depending on your financial position and how soon you want to start TTC, you could pay for a private OB appointment. Ask them your ...

mummypride

pregnancy after uterine rupture

Hi all I have 4 kids last 2 were born via emergency c sections. I tried to have a vbac with bub n...

Staki_85

Thin uterus-pregnant with 4th-have had 3 c sections

I'm wondering if anyone has been told they had a very thin lower section of the uterus and g...

17 replies

Congratulations on your little man Thank you very much for getting back to me and I'm so glad everything went well for you both.

foxfelix

Planned c-section at how many weeks?

Hi all, I'm curious as to how early planned c-sections are usually booked? I've been t...

5 replies

Be careful, babies taken early out can develop lifelong breathing / lung problems and other complications even if they don't ne...

PrettyLittlePearl

Looking for an Ob for Greenslopes

I will only be arriving in QLD at approx 37weeks and will be having a scheduled c section. As I w...

1 reply

Hi there, I have been attending Greenslopes Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 7 weeks into my pregnancy. Dr Kenny is one of the Ob&#x...

happymumma3

tubal ligation after a c-section

Hi Members, I am booked in the have bubs #3 via c-section in july and this will definately be ou...

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

32 replies

Hi ladies, I'm 31 weeks along and am having an elective c section. I had a hard time with my 2nd born. He was a very large bab...

Mira866

Perth Obs and hospital?

Hi ladies (gents?) New to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the correct section. We are...

1 reply

Hi Mira, I can recommend both Dr Brian Molloy and Dr Colin Blair at St John of God Murdoch. I had Dr Molloy for 8 months and then tr...