Huggies Forum

Caesarean Births

Huggies_Moderator

About this forum

Hi everyone, This forum has been created for members to exchange their questions, experiences a...

7 replies

Thanks Christina I finally have been booked in for a cesarean, had to see an obstetritian who listened to my reasons behind my decis...

Shell_Beyer_1994

What can I do to go back to having a flat belly 17 months after pregnancy?

Hi i had a baby girl 17 months ago now and I have tried everything to get rid of my flabby belly ...

2 replies

We've some tips to get you started here: https://www.huggies.com.au/parenting/womens-fit... As mentioned above, Michelle Bridg...

HuggiesModerator

Did you (or do you want to) have an elective c-section?

Tell us your story!

2 replies

this is my second and im planning an elective csection. 44hrs of labour with my first which ended in an emergency csection anyway. I...

Lauramunro_Nz

I am currently trying to conceive first baby.

Hi all, I am currently TTC our first baby. I know for my own personal reasons that I want to have...

1 reply

Privately with obstetrician.

Mrsvictoriasimmons

Overdue - C Section vs Induction

I am currently 30weeks pregnant and have been thinking more about what I would like to do if i en...

13 replies

Can i just add to all of the above that your due date is nota definitive time that you should have your baby. It is an estimate only...

LMK16

elective c section for first time mum ?

Hi, I am a FTM and am currently 38 weeks and really want an elective c section. My reasons for ...

4 replies

Congratulations! I'm also not a doctor, nurse or midwife so as somebody else said - this is merely advice stemming from my pers...

How many Csections have you had.

Hi Kals84 I am trying to conceive my fourth child which will also be my fourth C-section. I'...

6 replies

Townsangel im wondering if your still floating about on here?

Ke_Z_1

Traumatic birth and deciding a elective c section

I have a little toddler she's just over 2 years old and am due with my second another little...

8 replies

It took a lot of asking and stuffing around but i got to have an elective c section what went in my favour was that my little girl w...

2long

Elective C-Section in NZ do these exist??

Hi, I'm in NZ and desperate for an elective C-Section and my midwife told me NZ does not do these...

37 replies

AOC - Auckland Obstetrics Clinic. Will do elective ceseareans with no medical issues. There is a charge for their service.

Tiffany_Gitsham

Elect - out of pure deep fear

Afternoon ladies. This is my first forum reply ever and I'm currently experiencing my first ...

4 replies

Hi there, I had to have an emergency c-section with my first. I'm currently pregnant with my second. At a recent on appt I aske...

Baby #3

Accreta?

Hi, I'm 20 weeks with my third baby. I have had two c-sections and now may have placenta acc...

1 reply

Placenta accreta is a general term used to describe the clinical condition when part of the placenta or the entire placenta, too dee...

minibee

Steroids for a 38 weeker?!

Wondering if anyone has heard of this or had experience with it? I am booked to have a c-section ...

23 replies

Sorry just realised this is a super old thread!

zza2014

Elective c-section

I am expecting my 2nd baby. My first delivery was an emergency c-section. I have been advised tha...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป
Chloe2015

Pain

I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and have been getting cramps that come on so suddenly making me f...

1 reply

I'm only on to bub no.2 but I had similar sounding pains when I was between 14 and 20 weeks pregnant. Sometimes it would get so...

kabaty

Cesarean after VBAC

Hi, I've searched the net first but I'm having trouble finding anyone in a similar situ...

1 reply

I think baby number 5 with previous caesarean is a sufficient medical reason for an elective caesarean to be done. Even if you'...