Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. has anyone had a vbac after 2 or more csections

has anyone had a vbac after 2 or more csections Rss

thanks Guys for the advices and info i guess I just have to wait and see what happens at my ob appointment
I attempted a VBA2C back in Aug 08, didnt quite make it as I didnt progress fast enough for the hospitals liking (I went in WAYYYY to early - should have stuck it out at home for longer!!)

My first c-sec was because of a placental abrubtion and fetal distress, I was 15 days overdue and never went in to labour.

2nd c-sec i was bullied in to booking in at 40 wks sad

Im due tomorrow with bub number 4, they are letting me attempt a VBA3C but i had to really put my foot down to get what i wanted!!! So hopefully all goes to plan grin

I attempted a VBA2C back in Aug 08, didnt quite make it as I didnt progress fast enough for the hospitals liking (I went in WAYYYY to early - should have stuck it out at home for longer!!)

My first c-sec was because of a placental abrubtion and fetal distress, I was 15 days overdue and never went in to labour.

2nd c-sec i was bullied in to booking in at 40 wks sad

Im due tomorrow with bub number 4, they are letting me attempt a VBA3C but i had to really put my foot down to get what i wanted!!! So hopefully all goes to plan grin

Best of luck to you!!! That is wonderful that your OB is supporting you for a VBA3C!

I'm putting my foot down this time around & i am not having another c section.

Bec_123 how'd you make your dr's let you try for a vba3c?
Can anyone refer me to an independent midwife or an OB in Melbourne's West who would support a VBA2C for me?
Hi there I live in the hunter valley and after having a second C-section with my son. Our OB said we were able to still try for a VBAC when we decide to have our third.
Our son is 2 in juy and we have the all clear now to start ttc and we are trying for a VBAC smile the only thing with trying for a VBAC with the third is I have to travel to a bigger hospital in case there are complications
Just wondering if this was a successful VBa3c? in the middle of fighting for mine!
Hi. I'm pregnant with my 4th child (3 previous c sections), and I really want to weigh up the safest options of either a VBAC or a repeat C. Has anyone had a successful VBAC3C with a private obgyn in Perth?
After 2 emergency C-sections I have since given birth naturally twice and then another C-section, I am in an hour from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
is anyone from Ballarat and been able to have a vba2c?
There are incredible resources at www.thevbaclink.com . they even have a parents VBAC prep class! www.thevbaclink.com/vbac-class .
Sign in to follow this topic