Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

measuring bigger then dates Lock Rss

Hi everyone smile
Im just wondering if anyone measured bigger then dates and if so when did the doctors book you in for your c-section ???
This is my 3rd c-section- 1st was a emergency cesarean at 41 weeks, 2nd was a elective at 39 weeks and one day.
My problem really is my mother is flying in on the day I go 39 weeks BUT if Im measuring bigger Im now worried that the doctors might want to book me in at 38 weeks!!
I really need mum as have 3 other children, live out of town and we run our own business so its really hard for dh to take time off.
Im currently 29 weeks and measuring 31 weeks and only getting bigger
any thoughts ??

Hi everyone smile
Im just wondering if anyone measured bigger then dates and if so when did the doctors book you in for your c-section ???
This is my 3rd c-section- 1st was a emergency cesarean at 41 weeks, 2nd was a elective at 39 weeks and one day.
My problem really is my mother is flying in on the day I go 39 weeks BUT if Im measuring bigger Im now worried that the doctors might want to book me in at 38 weeks!!
I really need mum as have 3 other children, live out of town and we run our own business so its really hard for dh to take time off.
Im currently 29 weeks and measuring 31 weeks and only getting bigger
any thoughts ??

Hi, I wouldn't stress too much as I always measure above my dates and seem to slow down at the end.the dr prob won't change ur dates just because ur measuring bigger. They don't change dates to my knowledge unless a scan shows ur more than a week ahead. So I'd say u would b pretty safe. I had my second bub a booked Cesar at 38weeks and this time I'm booked in at about 39. So it just depends. Good luck and don't stress. smile

<a href=

Sign in to follow this topic