Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

C Section Recovery Lock Rss

Hey smile

Just wondering if any Ceaser mums used a C section belt after the birth? did u find it useful or a waste of money ???
No to be honest just wore jumbo size knickers..... and trackies or leggings....
ASK for a tubular support bandage in hospital that will go around your entire torso and hips! I have two of these and they are the best thing I can wear for my cesar recovery as they hold the tummy muscles together and keep the weight off the scar and give you a bit more confidence to move around.

I also bought big undies just high waisted, slip on shoes as i couldnt bend over for a bit and ate everything high fibre in hospital so I wasnt constipated with all the pain relief.. this will be my third cesar so its all down pat. Good luck.

ASK for a tubular support bandage in hospital that will go around your entire torso and hips! I have two of these and they are the best thing I can wear for my cesar recovery as they hold the tummy muscles together and keep the weight off the scar and give you a bit more confidence to move around.

I also bought big undies just high waisted, slip on shoes as i couldnt bend over for a bit and ate everything high fibre in hospital so I wasnt constipated with all the pain relief.. this will be my third cesar so its all down pat. Good luck.

Thanks I will ask my OB next appt smile is it easy to put on?
Sign in to follow this topic