Fastforward to today and the doctor said i should have a c-section and told me the risk of having little one normally.
Hubby and i have to decided in the next 5 or 7 weeks what we want to do.
The doctor said do we want to have any more after this one and i said maybe 1 more but that a decision we make in about 2 years or so like we did after bub. He said that be fine.
I'm heartbroken cause i really wanted to have a normal birth and to be told 2 different things i don't know what to do.
Can i have another baby if we decided to have a c-section again?
Plus i'm worried how i cope with bub and little man if i have another c-section.
Plus the doctor ask if hubby was the father i said of course since i'm married to him and he replied well i bet he hopes it's his.