Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. When do u go to hospital for a Caesrean

When do u go to hospital for a Caesrean Lock Rss

Hi Everyone

I'm 33 weeks and booked in for a C-Section on the 12th of July. I had a natural birth with my DD but had a 4th degree tear so I'm unable to birth naturally this time.

I was just wondering what the procedure is when it comes to having a C-Sect? I'm going public and was wondering whether i'll be admitted that morning or the day before.

Any information that you could give would be great, i find that there isn't too much information around on c-sect but a lot on natural births.

Thanks
Amy

When you go in will depend on where you are & what time the c section is scheduled. I went in the day before as I was first in around 8am & was an hour away from the hospital. So my OB booked me in for the night before. Check with your OB or hospital a bit closer to the time. They will advise what to do. All the best for the 12th July. smile
Hi I've had 2 C-sections and both times I was admitted the morning of.
DD1 I had to be at hospital at 8.30am and she was born at 10.14am
DD2 I had to be at hospital at 6.30am and she was born at 8.47am.
I was public with both.

When you go in will depend on where you are & what time the c section is scheduled. I went in the day before as I was first in around 8am & was an hour away from the hospital. So my OB booked me in for the night before. Check with your OB or hospital a bit closer to the time. They will advise what to do. All the best for the 12th July. smile

thanks, I only live 10 mins away, so i'm thinking it'll be the morning of.

Sign in to follow this topic