Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Assisted Cesarians Lock Rss

Im having my third cesar in 9 weeks and my Ob who delivered my first has suggested having an assisted cesar where i can glove up and pull my baby out onto my chest... which I am thrilled about. Has anyone done this??
Yes I have! And it was an amazing experience.

The OB lifts out baby's head and then takes your hands and you do the rest, you get to announce the sex, it is very cool. It takes ages to scrub in and you have to be very careful not to touch anything whilst scrubbing in and afterwards so a bit weird and uncomfortable whilst having your epidural done.

I am a bit of a princess though and opted to have him cleaned up a bit before being put on my chest - which the doctors found highly hilarious, but he was covered in blood - yuck - lol.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, but I highly recommend it smile smile

Yes I have! And it was an amazing experience.

The OB lifts out baby's head and then takes your hands and you do the rest, you get to announce the sex, it is very cool. It takes ages to scrub in and you have to be very careful not to touch anything whilst scrubbing in and afterwards so a bit weird and uncomfortable whilst having your epidural done.

I am a bit of a princess though and opted to have him cleaned up a bit before being put on my chest - which the doctors found highly hilarious, but he was covered in blood - yuck - lol.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, but I highly recommend it smile smile

Sounds great!!! Im doing that in about 9 weeks!! Im a little freaked!!!
Sign in to follow this topic