Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3rd C Section Lock Rss

Hello ladies!
Well after 8 months of trying my partner and I are now expecting baby #3 in March 2012.
Our first 2 boys were born via emergency c section due to long labours, high blood pressure and slow progression ( only got to 5cm with both ).
This time around my doctor told me it will be a planed c section so I will not be going through a 3rd long labour that ends up with me being rushed to the emergency c section.
Has anyone on here had 3 c sections ? If so how has your muscles recovered 3rd time around? Is it the same as your last?
After having our boys I managed to get back into a size 8 but where my scar is I have a problem area where I have a bit of a belly bulge I can't get rid of. Something tells me with baby #3 this bulge will be a bit bigger after the c section??

Hello ladies!
Well after 8 months of trying my partner and I are now expecting baby #3 in March 2012.
Our first 2 boys were born via emergency c section due to long labours, high blood pressure and slow progression ( only got to 5cm with both ).
This time around my doctor told me it will be a planed c section so I will not be going through a 3rd long labour that ends up with me being rushed to the emergency c section.
Has anyone on here had 3 c sections ? If so how has your muscles recovered 3rd time around? Is it the same as your last?
After having our boys I managed to get back into a size 8 but where my scar is I have a problem area where I have a bit of a belly bulge I can't get rid of. Something tells me with baby #3 this bulge will be a bit bigger after the c section??

Ive only had 2, but a good friend has had 3 c/s and u will always have the little buldge where the scar is coz the muscles will never be the same. The only way to get rid of that is surgery. I call mine my pouch hahaha smile
I've had three c-sections, but with my last I had my tubes tied and I'm 39yo, so it might be a little different. With this last one my tummy pouch is bigger and I haven't been able to reduce it much. The sad news is that the only way to completely get rid of it is a tummy tuck. All abdominal surgery is serious and if you or anyone else is considering this path, research your surgeon and make sure you trust them 100%. I worked for a surgeon who did this procedure and we had a couple of patients come to us for a fix up for what someone else had stuffed up.
ask for a tummy tuck when they're doing your c-section tongue

Hello ladies!
Hey
this is my first reply to a forum so not sure what doing. I have had 3 c sections the last one 6 months ago I am back down to size 6-8. I to was worried about how my tummy would look and if I would ever fit my jeans. But i can honesty say they fit as well as they did before I think my scar looks better than the last time for some reason? I have a slight indentation where the scar is as if its been sewn to my inner organs lol and then my tummy comes out but all in all it same as was with my first one. Also the planned c section is nice as the recovery time is less as you not been through those long labours.
Hope this helps
smile
My partner said he likes my belly so I think I will stress less about how it will look after the 3rd c section now. Makes it easier knowing he doesn't care smile
Sign in to follow this topic